Mehdi Benatia

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
All signs indicate that this is the CB we need, yet we are focusing all our attention on Marquinhos a young potential. Can someone explain wtf is going on with our board?

Relax. We most likely won't get either of them. :lol:

Antimadridista1

All signs indicate that this is the CB we need, yet we are focusing all our attention on Marquinhos a young potential. Can someone explain wtf is going on with our board?

Marquinhos ? :VdB:

Jeremy Mathieu will be our new fichaje, the new world class centre back who'll score the winner in Champions League's final next season. Right, Zubi ? :zubi:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Roma did a nice piece of business there, bought him for like 13M last season and now clubs will fight over him for +40M. Tbh it just feels so retarded to pay that much for a player that they bought so cheap just last season. Do we actually have any scouts, I wonder? - and if we do, they can't be really good.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
homeboy is a sick defender, but way way overpriced at 40m+; Roma don't need or want to sell either so I'd be amazed if that came down.

and given Marquinhos is available I'm not surprised the board don't wanna expend time gunning for him.also City are likely to get involved. and if that happens the price will only go up, or the wage packet will be too obscene. either way... nah.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I think City will get him in the end..

Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He's far more proven than Little Marcos, probably not as good a dancer though. And less upside.

Ridiculously overpriced, but he's a beast.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lil Marcos is quite overpriced as well. Alves + 20m lel........... 35m if you count Alves' market value at 15m while Mehdi THE BEAST Benatia will come at 5m more.

But heyyyyy... Lil Marcos is better at passing, aint that right? That seals it.

Home of Barca Fans