Mehdi Benatia

Bertus

True, if we spend whole August chasing Marquinhos, and eventually end up with no one, I'll be furious.

That's what i fear, a remake of last year with many fans being furious at Barcelona, but also at PSG (as if it was Nasser's faul that he said No).

And i don't even talk about fans of PSG if Marcos is sold after that Nasser, Blanc and Al Thani said they will keep him.

At the end of day, it will just annoy me for a few hours if any of those two bad scenarios happen, but to be honest i kind of dislike to see my two preferred clubs fighting like that and hating each others so much.

Maybe i should give up on those two and only be a BvB fan. Yet I have the feeling i'll be a bit sad too if Hummels or Reus leave.

Cule4life

The Culest
How can ppl thinking that getting Benatia would be slap to Bartra? If anything buying Marquinhos would be a slap as he is young and a long term prospect. Benatia and Pique would be the immediate starters and Bartra would fight with them for a starting spot and maybe with good performance and experience he can take over(Maybe he will do that when he's 27 :zubi:)

Trickykid

So, I'm seriously wondering if all of you who are randomly throwing your little tantrums and hissy fits and constantly whining about Zubi not having signed Benatia (who's apparently the second coming of Christ and the solution to our every problem - retrospectively too, most likely), did you ever wonder if perhaps LE himself isn't that hot on him? Hence our interest being more or less none-existant. I mean, it's been mentioned more than a few times, that Lucho has more or less carte blanch on the market this summer, so surely, if he actually wanted Benatia at all, we'd be going for him.

Cule4life

The Culest
Doesnt matter if its Enrique or Zubi. If he moves to another team worst of all Real then it would be a colossal f**k up

Trickykid

So you presume to be in a position where you know better than LE what we need for a concept, that we have no feasible way of knowing how will pan out?

Cule4life

The Culest
So you presume to be in a position where you know better than LE what we need for a concept, that we have no feasible way of knowing how will pan out?

No im just going on the evidence of the past years of what happened when we didnt get a world class CB. When Tito said Thiago Silva or no one else. When Tata said Puyol will bail us out. Wont be surprised if Enrique says Mathieu is our saviour and our season ends up exactly like the past ones. Im just tired of this nonsense. What happened in the previous seasons will make even my grandmother realize we need a world class defence leader. Dont know its the coaches or the board. But if we dont get a world class CB i dont have much hopes of winning La Liga or CL.

I

instinct

No im just going on the evidence of the past years of what happened when we didnt get a world class CB. When Tito said Thiago Silva or no one else. When Tata said Puyol will bail us out. Wont be surprised if Enrique says Mathieu is our saviour and our season ends up exactly like the past ones. Im just tired of this nonsense. What happened in the previous seasons will make even my grandmother realize we need a world class defence leader. Dont know its the coaches or the board. But if we dont get a world class CB i dont have much hopes of winning La Liga or CL.

Did darthvader take over your account?

Home of Barca Fans