Memphis Depay

FC433

I am hopeful that we will manage to loan Umtiti and Pjanic, sell Braithwaite, reduce our salaries, and have a very small chance of loaning/ selling Coutinho to Spurs. We will be able to not only register our players but also add a new one.

ajnotkeith

Another day passes and he is not registered. It's becoming clear for him to be registered we need wage cuts and exits and that's forgetting Aguero and Garcia too.

If he is not registered by the end of the transfer window it is very likely he will be sitting till at least January, where we can try and move some players again, but that could fail too, and he won't accept to be benched till January nor will he accept a loan till January, a player of his quality won't be tossed around like that and have his future based on the loans of the trunks of Umititi and Pjanic. So in the worst-case scenario we may have to contemplate sending him on loan for a season/loan the other signings too

The future of Ilaix Moriba, I think will become important to this saga, as he is potentially the only player we can collect a good fee from at this point with first-team players attracting no interest.

Catta

Pique said that he would leave if Barca asked him to. If everything else fails, ask him to terminate his contract, that way we can register Memphis. We need him more than we need Pique.

mc_lovin

FFS we need to register him before Sunday!

We shouldn't get pressured into shitty deals though. We have time until the end of the month to get rid of certain players and I imagine we need that time (with the market hopefully picking up on the finish line). I am all for registering Depay as soon as possible, but that shouldn't jeopardize how we handle things.

We can't go nuclear just for Memphis to play a few games more. When things don't go as planned in the next two weeks (with Braithwaite, Umtiti, Pjanic, Coutinho) I guess we will see more drastic measures. I am not worried we won't be able to register the new signings, the only question is at what cost.

jairzinho

Pique said that he would leave if Barca asked him to. If everything else fails, ask him to terminate his contract, that way we can register Memphis. We need him more than we need Pique.

Guy is a hypocrite

E8mvBt6XsAYhwKg

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

Laporta does not seem very worried about the situation, he is on holiday in Ibiza. Today Koeman received the good news of the return of Pedri and Eric Garcia to training (via
@Alfremartinezz

Lmfao this guy us crazy. A Catalan gangster.

Home of Barca Fans