Mesut Ozil

ryuken

This could turns out to be another Arshavin saga, the player basically tell us to strike for him then we get another which ironically turns out to be a piece of crap ( Hleb - Arshavin saga )

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Cesc of course... We buy him for 60m euros, Arsenal end up getting Ozil for free(typical Wenger of course) Cesc, as we know, sucks under pressure and hence falls down unable to bear the load of his price tag. Meanwhile Ozil kicks the shit out of numerous English clubs and keeps flirting with us like Arshavin did......

barca96

Cesc of course... We buy him for 60m euros, Arsenal end up getting Ozil for free(typical Wenger of course) Cesc, as we know, sucks under pressure and hence falls down unable to bear the load of his price tag. Meanwhile Ozil kicks the shit out of numerous English clubs and keeps flirting with us like Arshavin did......

and our war with arsenal continues.
:lol: they will seriously look like our feeder club if that really happens
and :lol: at typical wenger, getting players for free

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
how many players do we need to sign ? cool the fuck down guys every good talent there and we are up on their ass ....our squad already has too much talent & we will get cesc sooner than later .

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Fuck Cesc, overrated and can't perform against big teams. I'd rather we get Ozil for a much cheaper price.

Trequartista

The good

Arsenal are not smart to think like this,they will say No he is our captain and our best player but imagine that if they sold Cesc for 45m and bought Ozil for 15m,Kjaer for 15m,Lloris for 15m and Joe Cole for Free,they will have a far better team with Cesc but they are to stupid because they think Cesc will help them to win the CL

jairzinho

how many players do we need to sign ? cool the fuck down guys every good talent there and we are up on their ass ....our squad already has too much talent & we will get cesc sooner than later .

I agree. Since the transfer window has opened, we've been linked with tons of players. Robinho ,Mata, Torres, Cesc, Ozil, Mascherano etc We sound like freaking Madrid over here. I thought we just needed to strengthen the squad. Seems to me like we're going on a spending spree. I hope good sense prevails and we just sign the players we need.

Sepuldinho

I agree. Since the transfer window has opened, we've been linked with tons of players. Robinho ,Mata, Torres, Cesc, Ozil, Mascherano etc We sound like freaking Madrid over here. I thought we just needed to strengthen the squad. Seems to me like we're going on a spending spree. I hope good sense prevails and we just sign the players we need.

and ozil is what we need atm. cheap & versatile. :D

jairzinho

I agree that he is versatile, but do you think he will be cheap after this world cup. especially with the performances he's been having ?. Werder Bremen will surely slap a hefty price tag on him in the regions of around 23-28 million or even more. Especially as he is just 21 years old.

Home of Barca Fans