Munir El Haddadi

God Serena

A complete non-factor even against the worst opposition we can possibly face. If this is really the best we can do I'm a strong advocate for bringing Deulofeu back and giving him these minutes.

F

Frejsgodes

Got the pen, but he is worthless on the ball and continues to miss chances.

Galning

He should just leave on loan or back to Barça B but I don't think his ego can handle the last option. He just isn't ready for first team football at Barça. Had half a season to proof himself without any pressure and failed miserably. An opportunity a lot of Canteranos would give an arm for.

EdmondDantes

Apparently he and Sandro going on loan if we sign Nolito. Best move for both, they need to earn their salt like Rafinha did and Hali is doing.

EdmondDantes

The thing is, I was half expecting Arda to fill in whenever one of the 3 don't play, but Nolito is quality so I'm no complaining. Munir and Sandro can't complain either, they played a lot of football here already.

FinBarcelonafan

The thing is, I was half expecting Arda to fill in whenever one of the 3 don't play, but Nolito is quality so I'm no complaining. Munir and Sandro can't complain either, they played a lot of football here already.

It will be tough to get Nolito playing time. How long he is going to happy with that? But he must know his situation, so .. He is digging his own grave and he should know what's going on.

God Serena

It will be tough to get Nolito playing time. How long he is going to happy with that? But he must know his situation, so .. He is digging his own grave and he should know what's going on.

Nolito is at the point in his career where being 4th forward here would be the best move he could possibly make, even if it does mean lengthy spells on the bench.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

I don't think he is, I mean Larsson didn't dig any graves in Barca. Munir and Sandro got a lot of minutes, and they would get some more if not for the fact that they both sucked (sorry, but they really did). Nolito is a quality player and I expect Lucho to rest one of MSN more often if we sign Nolito - there is of course also risk for injuries. A club like Barca should be able to throw in a better player than Sandro/Munir if one of MSN gets injured.

Home of Barca Fans