Munir El Haddadi

El Flaco

Are you saying that because you're from Sweden ? Not really neutral here.
Berizzo plays with two 9 anyways.

Celta usually only play with a 4-3-3 formation and Aspas being their only #9 in up front, something they did against Leganes two days ago...

Guidetti's far from being my favorite player or so. However, he's actually been a good back-up for Aspas. For a young player with no experience in La Liga, his numbers wasn't not bad at all from last season. He has scored 7 goals in 35 matches played, which may seem low, but he has often used as a sub and played for about 30 minutes or even lower per match. So in total, he makes a goal every 165 minutes (the best per-minute-ratio in their team.) That is only taking into account the Liga.

Again, I don't expect Munir to be even ahead of Guidetti in the pecking order. The former should find a club where he can find bigger opportunity for playing time and Celta isn't a good option for him.

Messi983

There were rumours a while ago that they might sell Guidetti. Don't know if there is still something about that but could be.

There is no doubt that Celta would be a better environment for Munir than Valencia. They play offensive football and he could play in any of three forward positions in their system. If he's good enough Berizzo will be smart enough to play him. If he can't get his minutes at Celta (with all respect to them) then he probably don't have a future at Barça anyway. We can't just loan him to a team with European aspirations like Celta and say to their coach Munir must play regardless of his performances. He needs to deserve his playing time. I think he knows that and is willing to fight for his minutes. If he has really choosen Celta from all the loan offers he had I think he's fully aware of competition he'll have there and he's confident in his abilities to get on the field.

I've read some time ago that Berizzo wants Munir to change his positions with Aspas, as they are both capable of playing at both LW and ST positons. For LW his competitors would be Bongonda, Drazic and Naranjo who are all kids with even less La Liga experience as Munir. So if he can't get playing time away from them then he's probably not as good as we think. Of course there is a possibility that they'll prefer to play their own players and that's why maybe selling him with included buy-back for the next two seasons would be a better option but even if we loan him I think he's good enough to get enough playing time to develop in a team like Celta. I think from all attacking players Celta currently has only Aspas and Orellana (and he might play a lot in midfield as well) are clearly better than Munir.

xXKonan

Munir's agent in Valencia to negotiate with a move to them according to Cadena Ser.
Fernando Polo from MD also said the Club wants him to go there because of the Paco deal and the current relations with Celta are poor. and the club also wants to continue having strong ties with Valencia.

and they also feel he would get more game time at Valencia compared to Celta.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Fernando Polo from MD also said the Club wants him to go there because of the Paco deal and the current relations with Celta are poor. and the club also wants to continue having strong ties with Valencia.

and they also feel he would get more game time at Valencia compared to Celta.

The last part makes sense since Celta have already signed or are on verge of signing G. Rossi.

opjeoff

The last part makes sense since Celta have already signed or are on verge of signing G. Rossi.

i dont feel too bad about him going valencia tbh, so many awesome stuff happening now. douglas gone , samper found a good place , alcacer on the verge and munir gets to replace him aswell.

xXKonan

[tw]769280392444674048[/tw]

Another source. Munir close to a 5 year deal. I'm guessing we sold him+Buyback clause.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This transfer saga been short, but really getting on my nerves. I hate late business due to the stressful nature of it, although I got shit all to do with it in this case :lol:

All on the trinity of Robert, Sanllehi and Soler.

With Bartomeu chipping in talking to Lim to make it easier.

Devils

Should be a loan...why on earth are we selling a talented youngster who really wants to be at Barca? It sends a pretty bad message.

xavi_the_Boss

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Initially Valencia wanted to buy Munir but now the club's going for a loan deal with an option to buy at end of the season. [plazadeportiva]</p>— Barcastuff (@barcastuff_real) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcastuff_real/status/769302036777144324">26. August 2016</a></blockquote>[/tw]

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Munir is poised to join Valencia. Player had verbal contract with Celta but request to replace Alcacer made him rethink. [plazadeportiva]</p>— Barcastuff (@barcastuff_real) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcastuff_real/status/769297181463412740">26. August 2016</a></blockquote>[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans