New 2015-16 Barca Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

frog-fcb

Has anyone got any current sales figures for the new home kit. Also the board an nike pulled it off perfectly releasing it just before the champions league final just in time for all the glory hunters to pick one up

ceefoo

My 'Orgull de Campions' T-Shirt has arrived. :yes:

2015-06-07_CELEBRACIO_CAMPIONS_023.v1433716372.JPG

It's a quality shirt, manufactured by Nike. I highly recommend you get one guys.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Too bad that'll cost me like three times that amount with shipping + VAT charges coming into play.

Hopefully they have that one here, but I'm not optimistic.

AnnieSureshot

Yes but they decided that the perpendicular orientation that would be used is vertical stripes which was good enough for 115 years. The change has broken the spirit of that statement even if not technically speaking.

I heard it's not good enough anymore cause they all end up looking similar (like 14/15 and 13/14) and because they want to flog more of them they needed to make them look more different this time. So it's horizontal. It's a marketing exercise, that's what's annoying.

NicholasP38

Anybody know if they'll be using a different style LFP patch for the New Jersey? I want to order a patch and get it pressed on the sleeve but just want to make sure I get the right one.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Anybody know if they'll be using a different style LFP patch for the New Jersey? I want to order a patch and get it pressed on the sleeve but just want to make sure I get the right one.

Yeah, pretty sure it is gong to be very similar,if not the same. I could never tell the differences between the different versions, just too subtle.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why would it cost you that much more ? £27 in UK plus postage.

I live in Norway. Shipping itself costs like 19 pounds while there'll be a VAT of 25% of the total amount incl shipping + customs clearance fee of around 10 pounds to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans