New members

JMH72

Hi everybody got to be honest and say Barca are my second team however I am a big fan of the club and the city!!! I hope to be attending the Barca Getafe match if they don't move it from the Sunday

Galning

Hello fellow Barca fans, I'm new here from Florida, USA. I'm excited to talk with people as passionate about FCB as I am as obviously, there aren't that many passionate football fans here in the states!

Welcome :) we have a couple of American members already. Stick around.

Hi everybody got to be honest and say Barca are my second team however I am a big fan of the club and the city!!! I hope to be attending the Barca Getafe match if they don't move it from the Sunday
What's your first team? Welcome by the way!

Barca fan from Norway, 18 years old

Velkommen !

L

LaMasia

Hi everyone!

I'm Barca fan from 99 when I first got my Rivaldo jersey as kid. Wasn't quite old enough to understand the atmosphere around the club and financial situation, so after "learning" great Barca history I'm very greatfull by where we are now even though with this latest defeat not everything is quite the same.
Anyway, good to be here, I was here 5-6 years ago but forgot my account so I'm back again. Hopefully we will take some silverware this year and look for way out of this situation as soon as transfer window hits.

Cheers!

Jägermeister

Hello everybody!

Another german just joined your Forum :)

Supporting Schalke04 and Barca since i saw them play for the first time (4-0 against Bayern :) ).
Looking forward to numerous discussions with you guys also in these dark days we're currently experiencing!

And finally i want to thank my ipad for autocorrecting every single word so that it took me 5 min to geht this post done

Home of Barca Fans