Neymar Jr. - v5

El Flaco

[tw]893079379156258817[/tw]

Says Neymar's lawyers will return to Barcelona this afternoon to close the operation with the club and pay Neymar's buyout clause.

Julien

Tell them to give us Verratti and 140m then.
PSG won't. Especially since they are in the right here.

As things are going, they will give the money to a notary instead of the LFP so that Neymar can be transfered.

And french medias don't exclude that neymar+psg will then go after Tebas' ass afterwards since they are backep up by UEFA, and FIFA.

Julien

Not if LFP don't accept the payment and they have to pay Barca directly.
In the worst case, PSG thinks they have enough time to get Tebas out of the way by august 31.

But I don't think PSG neither Barcelona want to wait that long, yeah.

Devils

In the worst case, PSG thinks they have enough time to get Tebas out of the way by august 31.

But I don't think PSG neither Barcelona want to wait that long, yeah.

Doubt it.

The statement from Tebas indicates that he believes that LFP legally have a right to refuse the Qatari money. If that's the case then Neymar can take LFP to courts (and most likely win). But that will not be resolved in a month and at this point the deal not going through would be a disaster for both Barca and PSG.

If Barca opens themselves up to accept the release clause, they can give Neymar a deadline.

Julien

Doubt it.

The statement from Tebas indicates that he believes that LFP legally have a right to refuse the Qatari money. If that's the case then Neymar can take LFP to courts (and most likely win). But that will not be resolved in a month and at this point the deal not going through would be a disaster for both Barca and PSG.

If Barca opens themselves up to accept the release clause, they can give Neymar a deadline.
Tebas can say what he wants.

LeParisien, who's c close media to the club said that PSG contacted both UEFA, and FIFA, and both said Tebas is wrong.

Up to you to choose who to trust, but I think I prefer UEFA, and FIFA here.

cro-man

Heard that this transfer will cost psg 700-800 euro. Cant believe that uefa and fifa allowing this kind of a deal. Their income is about 500 euro and i heard he as a free agent will pay this 220 euro so as psg never spend money directly. So they are not done with buying. Understandable that spain is reacting like this and i cant believe this is baseless but fifa and uefa dont care.

springfield

Tebas can say what he wants.

LeParisien, who's c close media to the club said that PSG contacted both UEFA, and FIFA, and both said Tebas is wrong.

Up to you to choose who to trust, but I think I prefer UEFA, and FIFA here.

UEFA and FIFA rules don't stand above spanish law. He says it's against spanish law. Not sure if it's true but that means FIFA or UEFA are not involved.

Heard that this transfer will cost psg 700-800 euro. Cant believe that uefa and fifa allowing this kind of a deal. Their income is about 500 euro and i heard he as a free agent will pay this 220 euro so as psg never spend money directly. So they are not done with buying. Understandable that spain is reacting like this and i cant believe this is baseless but fifa and uefa dont care.

They are talking about a total cost, for his total contract (4-5 years?). Not in 1 year.

Julien

They didn't say they accept the deal for christ's sake.

They said they can only analyze it once the transfer is done.

We should not even bother with it. Get the money, buy dembele+coutinho, and let FIFA, and UEFA then battle with PSG.

Home of Barca Fans