Neymar Jr. - v5

blaugrana1987

FFS! Hopefully this means we are gonna negotiate with PSG and get 50m more thus evading stupid shit La Liga is pulling now. I'm guessing they understand that Barcelona with Dembele, Couthino and new CMF is simply put stronger side then it is today.

G_6O

La liga cant do a thing. Psg can go to court and sue La liga. Only thing is that transfer will drag

Suing takes time.

And the transfer window ends on the 1st of September

So if the deal has not gone through by then, things will get really awkward, especially given how his image has been quickly scrubbed from everything associated with the club...

G_6O

FFS! Hopefully this means we are gonna negotiate with PSG and get 50m more thus evading stupid shit La Liga is pulling now. I'm guessing they understand that Barcelona with Dembele, Couthino and new CMF is simply put stronger side then it is today.

That's my reading of it too.

Clearly we have no intention of keeping him, otherwise he would not have been erased from everything within a day.

Jair Ventura

Suing takes time.

So if the deal has not gone through by then, things will get really awkward, especially given how his image has been quickly scrubbed from everything associated with the club...

There is no legal basis for La Liga to reject the clause, this will likely end today.

edit: The transfer will be validated without La Liga's consent. Embarrassing.

Last edited:

Yannik

Suing takes time.

I think this is the horse that Tebas is betting on now. But of course PSG could also just file a formal complain to UEFA, who then order La Liga to give in. That might last one or two weeks to settle rather than a month-long lawsuit. Of course UEFA would have to agree with that though, which they might, or might not. Of course Nasser might motivate them to do that.

Albo

I think this is the horse that Tebas is betting on now. But of course PSG could also just file a formal complain to UEFA, who then order La Liga to give in. That might last one or two weeks to settle rather than a month-long lawsuit. Of course UEFA would have to agree with that though, which they might, or might not. Of course Nasser might motivate them to do that.

There is no way Barca will allow this to continue to late August. Talk about career suicide, although it's Bartomeu that we are talking about.

Yannik

There is no way Barca will allow this to continue to late August. Talk about career suicide, although it's Bartomeu that we are talking about.

I agree, if Neymar somehow ends up staiyng at Barca, then this will be awkward for absolutely everyone involved. But I doubt La Liga can really say anything here anyway. Neymar's contract goes with barca, not with the league. I'm not even sure what "not accepting the fee" is even referring to from Tebas' perspective.

wisconsincule

This is so stupid. Let them pay the money and call it a fucking day!!!' We have our own business to do. Liga fucking us by not taking the money.

Barcilliant

Lol Tebas is shitting himself. Forget PSG suing la liga. We can sue them also. Tebas is dragging this shit out so we won't sign anyone while this fiasco continues.

This whole shit makes Barca and la liga look incompetent and impotent.

Home of Barca Fans