Neymar Jr. - v5

Raki13

Funny thing is Qatar is stinking rich but such a shit hole. I was there last year. Like other countries they're trying to imitate Dubai.

Was there for 6 months last year, western know how has built the place but its still nowhere near being a civilized country. Got to a couple of games and lucky if there was 80 folk in the stadium.

Zinedinho

Correct me if I'm wrong, but officially, it's not the club that pays the release clause, but the player himself. Doesn't that make it a little more difficult, given that Neymar pays taxes in Spain? Maybe it's legit to ask where that money is coming from, given that there are obviously sufficient grounds to think this is a shady operation?

Barcilliant

Our fucking board. They just had to keep chasing PSG players. I hope they now understand PSG are not a club to fuck with. We could have politely asked about the availability of their players and when rejected move on. But we had to keep harrassing PSG every season.

Hopefully this board will be gone by the end of next month.

Julien

Correct me if I'm wrong, but officially, it's not the club that pays the release clause, but the player himself. Doesn't that make it a little more difficult, given that Neymar pays taxes in Spain? Maybe it's legit to ask where that money is coming from, given that there are obviously sufficient grounds to think this is a shady operation?
UEFA, and FIFA said that Tebas has no right to ask for anything.

Tebas can't substitute to UEFA or spanish government.

JPM85

What I'm wondering, and correct me if I'm wrong.

Neymar will pay a release clause for his contract, making him a free agent.
Free agents can be signed by clubs outside the transferwindow, but can they also be written for UEFA leagues? Domestic leagues is absolutely no issue, but how about CL. It would potentially mean PSG can sign Neymar somewhere half of September if this story isn't resolved quickly, and still play him in CL.

Zuti

We might end up with a war between LFPs.

LEquipe, and RMC say that MBappe #1 destination is Barca if he leaves.

Imagine if french LFP blocks the transfer if we really try to buy him? lol (by the way, they can, MBappe needs a french LFP release letter. Legal or not, since Tebas doesn't care about the rules/laws, french LFP will do the same)

:(

Funny thing is ,little to no one sees PSG as a french club, Qatari club that competes in the French league is what they are, always viewed the French as a pride full nation, seems that money is washing pride away better then vanish does stains.

springfield

[tw]893069022694039552[/tw]

Barcelona can say whatever they want but if Neymar pays his clause on saturday, there is nothing they can do about it.

UEFA, and FIFA said that Tebas has no right to ask for anything.

Tebas can't substitute to UEFA or spanish government.

It's true about the release clause. It's a release clause for players, not clubs. Only Neymar can pay the clause. And La Liga can't stop him from doing so. UEFA said indeed that Tebas can't block it but it still has to be by the rules. If PSG comes to pay it then it's not valid, has nothing to do with UEFA. It's just the Spanish law.

Last edited:

MIXA

Not receiving the money shouldn’t stop us from making any deals. Barca can simply agree a deal with which ever club and inform them they will get their money as soon as the PSG money comes through, which will inevitably happen. Other clubs surely understand the situation. Besides, PSG already have the money. It’s only red tape that is stopping it from flowing at this point in time. The rest of the clubs in Europe know that the money is there and that PSG is good for it. It’s not as if some scrub has backed the deal. The deal is being backed by people with enormous resources.

We should still finalise some big deals in the coming days. Just to piss Tebas off, we should present Dembele without receiving the Neymar money :lol:

Julien

Funny thing is ,little to no one sees PSG as a french club, Qatari club that competes in the French league is what they are, always viewed the French as a pride full nation, seems that money is washing pride away better then vanish does stains.
All the Ile-de-France sees PSG as a french club.

So about half of France since that's where there's most people.

So yeah, nowhere near "no one".

Barcilliant

Not receiving the money shouldn’t stop us from making any deals. Barca can simply agree a deal with which ever club and inform them they will get their money as soon as the PSG money comes through, which will inevitably happen. Other clubs surely understand the situation. Besides, PSG already have the money. It’s only red tape that is stopping it from flowing at this point in time. The rest of the clubs in Europe know that the money is there and that PSG is good for it. It’s not as if some scrub has backed the deal. The deal is being backed by people with enormous resources.

We should still finalise some big deals in the coming days. Just to piss Tebas off, we should present Dembele without receiving the Neymar money :lol:

😂😂

Home of Barca Fans