Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

You know as dangerous as the idea of Neymar being at Real is, there is an upside to this.

Perez is basically throwing away the futures of Kubo, Vinicius, and Rodrygo, etc while trying to force Zidane into a hot potato situation of having to have both Hazard and Neymar into the lineup. While yeah they can play a 4-2-3-1 with Ney in the hole, but considering how weak their Midfield is these days it will be funny to watch.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The good news is we won't be able to buy Neymar if we don't sell Coutinho and at this point he is not going anywhere as nobody wants him.

Zica

If Neymar truly wants Barca, he should come out and say it in public. This will make negotiations with PSG much easier. Instead, he's keeping quiet so this tells me that he's open for a move to Madrid. If so, then fuck him. Barca already made an effort in trying to get him and Pique's press conference the other day clearly sends a message to Neymar that he should come out and say that he wants to come here. Its all in Neymar's hands and I wont be surprised if he chooses Madrid.
No. That would only piss PSG even more. You obviously don’t know how these guys operate .

raskolnikov

I think psg prefers to sell him to Madrid since they both despise us and are on good terms with each other. Even though I considered it a dumb move for him to go to psg I never really held it agains him.
If ge goes to Madrid though he is a full blown traitor and can drop dead as a mere mercenary.

If he really wants to come back though he should eat crow and apologize and make his intention clear publically.
I have a feeling he will go to Madrid and they trade him for Bale + money.

George_Costanza

You know as dangerous as the idea of Neymar being at Real is, there is an upside to this.

Perez is basically throwing away the futures of Kubo, Vinicius, and Rodrygo, etc while trying to force Zidane into a hot potato situation of having to have both Hazard and Neymar into the lineup. While yeah they can play a 4-2-3-1 with Ney in the hole, but considering how weak their Midfield is these days it will be funny to watch.

The downside with this Zidane will be fed up and quit, Pochettino will be the next RM manager. That's bad news for us in the long run.

Donatello

No. That would only piss PSG even more. You obviously don’t know how these guys operate .

Lol, like he hasn't pissed them enough.

The whole world knows that he wants to leave PSG & PSG wants to sell him too. There's nothing wrong in putting in a transfer request.

It has more to do with his loyalty bonus or something, also the fact the if he does this, he might not be able to negotiate a fatter paycheck.

Zica

Lol, like he hasn't pissed them enough.

The whole world knows that he wants to leave PSG & PSG wants to sell him too. There's nothing wrong in putting in a transfer request.

It has more to do with his loyalty bonus or something, also the fact the if he does this, he might not be able to negotiate a fatter paycheck.

There is no transfer request in France.

Neymar is not stupid. 1st he wants out of PSG. 2nd he wants to go to Barca. But if that's not a choice, 1st > 2nd ... and he is willing to go to Madrid. He knows Barca and PSG is a tough deal and it's clear Barca don't have the money. Why would he commit to Barca publicly ? Pique trying to get him to say it publicly is going to look like Part 2 of "Se Queda" if he goes to Madrid ... another fail.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There is no transfer request in France.

Neymar is not stupid. 1st he wants out of PSG. 2nd he wants to go to Barca. But if that's not a choice, 1st > 2nd ... and he is willing to go to Madrid. He knows Barca and PSG is a tough deal and it's clear Barca don't have the money. Why would he commit to Barca publicly ? Pique trying to get him to say it publicly is going to look like Part 2 of "Se Queda" if he goes to Madrid ... another fail.

Are you a PSG fan?

Jadentheman

Nope. I am a Barca fan. I am just reading the situation. Pique asked Neymar to speak out publicly and he stayed quiet. That says a lot.

To be fair Neymar stays quiet for all his transfers. He is probably instructed to do so except for shaking things up via social media and passive aggressive behavior at training.

Pique and all his Barca buddies know he already wants to be there. So does the board. He practically called all them up to try to get him back. Expressing to go to Barca means to admit PSG was a mistake. The fans are already riled up due to the 7-1 comment. What if the transfer falls through? PSG fans don't forget

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans