Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Defending him? No way...
I just try to point out that NOT all injuries are FATAL and even the worse and long-term injuries are usually no concern for the future of the player.

The rest is gossiping, or adding a popularly subjective element against the player.
Barca has its own MRI mashine, relatively good doctors (even if seemingly not the best) so they can better judge that there - when the time comes that is.
This desperate board have a history of signing forever-injured Vermaelen against the advice of the doctors just to save their face. I wouldn't trust them one bit

Devils

[tw]1162053031506001920[/tw]

I cannot confirm as I do not have sources in Madrid.

But if this is true, it would be unbelievable.

BBZ8800

Fully agree with Stoichkov on this one, good to finally see a barça legend speaking out

No stupid circus tricks, no useless dribbles. Just motivation, pace, simple dribbles and lethal shots. Neymar, Dembele and today's kids will never reach that level of simplicity and effectiveness.

xXKonan

I'm pretty sure Sport ripped off what Francesc Aguliar was posting on twitter.

Aguliar is not reliable either. I have no idea why people keep assuming he is.

khaled_a_d

This is the typical "RM is interested" and barca have stolen him from Perez nose type of bs.
And it will help Neymar if he signs so he can say "I choose Barca over RM" to calm fans down.

Slevinn

Speaking up would be the possible worst tactic in this situation.

Those multi billionaire Qataries buy and sell players just as their mood dictates, they are sure they could buy anyone in the world - including Putin and Trump - they see themselves as having no obstacles if they want something, so it would be clearly against what the player and the Barca board seemingly want.

If Neymar openly NAMED a particular club he wants to join, it would invoke the Qatari instincts to sell to ANYONE ELSE but the club that he wants and the club who wants him.
For him a coming out now - would be suicide.
So if he just says he really wants to join Madrid, they will do everything they can to sell him to us?

KingLeo10

You mean with a PK and when the ball hit him and went in the goal ? That's a laughable statement.

He scored 3 goals in the 2 games while Neyboy and Mbappe went missing. Last I checked goals win CL trophies. There's no award for who was the best with the ball at their feet.

KingLeo10

No stupid circus tricks, no useless dribbles. Just motivation, pace, simple dribbles and lethal shots. Neymar, Dembele and today's kids will never reach that level of simplicity and effectiveness.

Don't forget willing to be coached to play whatever role in the forward line that benefitted the team. Unlike Ney 'dribble from halfway line like a poor man's Messi' clown.

BBZ8800

And besides his football qualities, he was a leader

Crujff said when he bought him: we needed his crazy fighting spirit on a pitch.

When Barto will sign Neymar, he will say: we needed his drama, antics, rolling and backwards dribbling on the pitch 😉

Some teams are built for wins, some for Youtube viewers.

CatalinR10

Mundo Deportivo today, Stoichkov about Neymar:
Interesting (Google translate):

Didn't this guy shit as hard as he could on Paulinho when we signed him only for Paulinho to be the GOAT shaolin dragon :worthy:

,,The players that Barça is offering to PSG is disrespectful. First because Ivan Rakitic is a great worker, a very humble boy who has never let his guard down and has always defended the interests of Barcelona ."

Fucking LOL. Probably disrespectful towards PSG. Whoever tries to accept mediocrity or defend trash , they are the enemy of Barcelona.

I swear the more these great football players advance in age , the more trash they say.

Miss me with this shit, can't give a fuck what this guy says anymore.

LMAO.

Zica

Even on Sport there are rumors that his last injury was not an ankle sprain but metatarsal again because his recovery time is taking too long for a sprained ankle:
Nonsense. Did you see the size of his ankle ?

He is already recovered .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans