4231 is perfect imo Neymar still runs slot and works hard clocking 14km/h

Lewandowski
Fati Neymar Torres
Pedri FDJ
Gaya Koulibaly Araujo Dest
Mats

Is likely the best case scanerio and very possible

Messigician

i'm a big fan of his sources but his sources were wrong two years ago regarding of Ney's comeback. We can't trust him anymore in that case :boss:

They weren't wrong

PSG just refused to sell even after barto offered 280m plus 3 players and sky sports italy said it was a done deal.

PSG just asked for 20m more after that and Barca realized was a waste of time

Barcilliant

He's finished and no Barca fan should want him. Barto is the man responsible for this mess but Neymar played his part too. He sunk this club because Barto went full retard and bought all those flops.

Messigician

Laporta said he wants to sign Neymar
But completely disrespected PSG calling them a slave cartel
Laporta: "Who doesn't like Neymar? He's an exceptional player."

Laporta: "I don't know if PSG would terminate Neymar's contract. They have much more lenient systems in France. But releasing him would cost a lot of money. Regardless, they have a country behind them. Maybe they can pay off his contract directly."

Laporta: "Players that sign long term contracts for PSG are accepting to become slaves for money."

feggydinho

Laporta said he wants to sign Neymar
But completely disrespected PSG calling them a slave cartel
Laporta: "Who doesn't like Neymar? He's an exceptional player."

Laporta: "I don't know if PSG would terminate Neymar's contract. They have much more lenient systems in France. But releasing him would cost a lot of money. Regardless, they have a country behind them. Maybe they can pay off his contract directly."

Laporta: "Players that sign long term contracts for PSG are accepting to become slaves for money."

Madrid and Barca were basically paying players expensive salaries before now, but Arab money has come and everyone is now acting funny

Blackened

A very fine performance against South Korea. Two penalty goals but the best part was his dribbling. At one point he went past 3-4 South Korean players. A bit of a ball hog at times but a joy to watch.

Home of Barca Fans