Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I would bet on over half guys who played today making the Brazilian WC team.

Would make sense in two years. Brazil have zero midfield, not even a proper DM. So yes, you cannot eliminate the fact that they are U-23 team and that affects them. They should be coached into proper lines and all, yes.

F

Flavia

Messi's father gave an interview to MD, and mentioned Neymar:

"Leo tells me Neymar is a good guy. They talk and have a good relationship. Besides sports conditions, he is a good kid. "

B

barcelonista

"Leo tells me Neymar is a good guy. They talk and have a good relationship. Besides sports conditions, he is a good kid. "

The tapping up has begun. Soon we'll find out that Neymar has Catalan roots and shouldn't be held hostage by Santos. Our new lost son. :wub:

Maria

In what language? Because I doubt that Leo speaks portuguese.

Galning

In what language do Messi & Alves speak when they're on holiday?
I assume they can understand each other quite well.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
It wouldn't surprise me if Messi speaks some Portuguese or Neymar some Spanish. Similar languages for one thing, plus Portuguese is mandatory in Argentine schools so basic Portuguese is pretty common.

Plus the whole "they talk" thing probably means say hello and make small talk when they play each other. Something tells me Messi isn't calling Neymar up every night to tell him how his day was.

But Messi does love his Brazilian party boys. First Ronaldinho, then Alves, next Neymar?

In what language do Messi & Alves speak when they're on holiday?
I assume they can understand each other quite well.
I assume Spanish considering Alves has played most of his career in Spain.

F

Flavia

Portuguese and spanish are similar in some points. I never studied the language and understand it quite well, for instance. It's not that hard to understand. But who knows if neymar speaks castellano or improvises in "portuñol".

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Portuguese and spanish are similar in some points. I never studied the language and understand it quite well, for instance. It's not that hard to understand. But who knows if neymar speaks castellano or improvises in "portuñol".

Could be a mixture of the two, definitely.

I'm trying to learn basic Portuguese right now and picking up vocabulary a lot easier than French, it's much closer to Spanish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans