Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Jadentheman whats your youtube username someone with the same username as you got bashed supporting neymar in youtube

when neymar was a down to the earth player

Last edited:

Meitux

my god neymar is so selfish i just saw him running with the ball in the counter attack and then losing his control and nothing :lol:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
It's better than previous versions, but still ugly.

He is having a good game, but the game now will probably slow the tempo, as it's already 3-0.

Oh it's still bad but it's not over the top attention grabbing.

As expected he was able to cut through the Egyptian defense at will, doesn't let go of the ball quick enough at times though. Egypt is far too disorganized to stand a chance though.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Based on this game, he is actually unselfish. He doesn't just dribble every time he gets the ball, that shows intelligence, also he picks and chooses his moments to do tricks, so when he does try them, they are effective

I disagree with many here Nd think he is a very very good player. The only problem is his price tag. I don't think he is overhyped at all

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Well, yeah. I mean I'm not mentally unstable like pele, I don't think he's better than messi. But he's better than some here claim him to be, people on here think he's just another Robinho. He's far better than that. Potential to be top five p
Ayers in the world easily.

Jadentheman

You can pretty much expect Neymar to play like he did today if he went to Barcelona. I imagine he would only full out dribble if he had the confidence of the coach and other teammates. And of course the situation of the game.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Yeah. He only dribbles in brazil because it makes sense. Their defences are hilariously shit. In barca he would have to play properly or he wouldn't be selected ... I think when he plays unselfish game he is very good and can set up as well as score.

He is similar to messi in that he is a triple threat. Dribbler, playmaker and finisher all in one. Very very few players have this. He is not as good as messi but he can do all these things. Also his dribbling is different from messi in that he is a trickster not a pure dribbler.

With him and messi playing together, parked buses would not bea problem anymore

MaestroXavi

The servant
Yeah. He only dribbles in brazil because it makes sense. Their defences are hilariously shit. In barca he would have to play properly or he wouldn't be selected ... I think when he plays unselfish game he is very good and can set up as well as score.

He is similar to messi in that he is a triple threat. Dribbler, playmaker and finisher all in one. Very very few players have this. He is not as good as messi but he can do all these things. Also his dribbling is different from messi in that he is a trickster not a pure dribbler.

With him and messi playing together, parked buses would not bea problem anymore

No matter what happens he would be selected
:rosell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans