Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftGuyver

I hope DV7 returns with a bang this season but once age catches up with him and he is no longer good enough to warrant a starting spot I couldn't think of a better replacement than Neymar to be honest. He is getting better with each game and is starting to look like the real deal.

Alexis-Messi-Neymar

Pedro-Villa-Deulofeu

Dongou to come in once Villa decides to hang up his boots.

Now that looks sexy!

:barca scarf:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
To be fair most teams in the Olympics are complete crap.

Of course Neymar is a big reason why Brazil is the exception, but I think this tournament is already decided with or without Neymar.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Of course Neymar is a big reason why Brazil is the exception, but I think this tournament is already decided with or without Neymar.

were you saying the same thing at Bejing 2008 when Argentina won Gold with Riquelme, Di Maria and Messi?

M

mitkoa7x

Literally? Does that mean London will be destroyed by a godzilla-sized Neymar before the final? Run!

hahha

actually the literally was for the "with every game" part ;)
It would have been "He literally grows with every game" for the Gozilla theory

M

Messi+Eto

I guess you can say that for Scotland,Denmark and most notably Argentina in their respective friendlies against Brazil too? He performed exceptionally well in those matches.

Trickykid

I guess you can say that for Scotland,Denmark and most notably Argentina in their respective friendlies against Brazil too? He performed exceptionally well in those matches.

I'm pretty sure his comment was related to the ridiculous claim, that Neymar now has proved his undoubtably big talent, because he played reasonably well against the freaking Belarus u23.

Aside from that, why do you bring up the Denmark game? Neymar didn't even play there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans