Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tembbi

I just can't even see Neymar fitting anywhere on the team at this point.

Hard to say how Villa has recovered from his injury. Besides, it wouldn't hurt to have 4 solid attackers. The other top teams in the world don't "have to"
play their own youngsters whenever one attacker is suspended or injured. It's kind of rough if Villa or Sanchez goes out for 3 months. We will be playing
either with Cesc in the middle (which does not work against all teams), or then play Pedro/Cuenca regularly. We also need Cesc to take a role on midfield
because I don't think Xavi will play 90 minutes games. I would be glad if we got some extra players in case of injuries. We have good youngsters but none
of them are really ready to play in the world's best team as a regular starter. However, if one of our key players gets injured for a longer period, that's
pretty much always the case.

mixer

I mean Torres won Golden Ball and he was scoring much goals recently, then why he wouldn't cost 50M?

Neymar won only the mighty Puskas Award and he cost ~60M.

Bullsh*t.

Tembbi

Neymar is gonna cost more than 60 million guys...

I mean Torres cost 50.

In b4 70+ millon neymar.

Isn't his contract expiring in 2014? You do realise he's free to leave to any club then if he chooses so.
He's already the most hyped player in the world, his price tag won't go higher anymore. The more time passes, the cheaper he will become.

MoFroBo

You do realize Santos aren't run by idiots? :lol: If Neymar doesn't renew his contract to allow his club to sell him later they will surely offer him next summer to european clubs. And the line of clubs to sign Neymar is a long one, there is reason why he is being hyped so much and Santos will benefit from him like crazy.

Armando929

I think they'll extend his contract to sell him at a higher price, to be honest.

They'll want at least 60 million...

If we get him, we will not pay a cent less than that.

AzaR

Went to go see the game tonight, wasn't the most exciting of game despite there being 3 goals and Neymar wasn't great :(

HjExbCDXfOfoO-1JWdib.png

pic from game

melvin10

New signing
Hard to say how Villa has recovered from his injury. Besides, it wouldn't hurt to have 4 solid attackers. The other top teams in the world don't "have to"
play their own youngsters whenever one attacker is suspended or injured. It's kind of rough if Villa or Sanchez goes out for 3 months. We will be playing
either with Cesc in the middle (which does not work against all teams), or then play Pedro/Cuenca regularly. We also need Cesc to take a role on midfield
because I don't think Xavi will play 90 minutes games. I would be glad if we got some extra players in case of injuries. We have good youngsters but none
of them are really ready to play in the world's best team as a regular starter. However, if one of our key players gets injured for a longer period, that's
pretty much always the case.

True story. I think the injuries hurt as pretty good last season in the long stretch. A little depth is what we need up front.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
I am not using double standards but looking at the games so far though I missed the United game it looks like we are just Messi reliant again this might be the best time to get Neymar if it is ever going to happen or the other players have to take on shots rather than just get the ball and pass to Messi,Villa hasn't played yet but I doubt he'll be any different just get the ball and pass to Messi and hope Messi scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans