Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Yeah Neymar will be paid more then Ini, but NeyGOAT has the potential to overshadow Iniesta. Notice I said potential.
I doubt Neymar would get in Barça making more than Iniesta or Xavi. I really do. They're the ones who earn the most after Messi, if I'm not mistaken.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Yeah Neymar will be paid more then Ini, but NeyGOAT has the potential to overshadow Iniesta. Notice I said potential.

:rofl1:

The only potential Neymar will have in Europe will be pulling out some over-rehearsed samba dance every time he scores against the Mallorcas or Osasunas of the world. The best I see him becoming is maybe Ribery level, tops.

ammarfcb

ze special one

The only potential Neymar will have in Europe will be pulling out some over-rehearsed samba dance every time he scores against the Mallorcas or Osasunas of the world. The best I see him becoming is maybe Ribery level, tops.

if nerman overshadows iniesta or ribery i'll cut my left nipple off.

ashley young level, tops.

Last edited:

Micah

You must be kidding! what exactly is this Ribery level you are talking of. He's one of the best wingers in the world right now, and if that's the level you are expecting Neymar to get to, i'm afraid he would not. Brazilians tend to peak by 21 and then start declining by the time they reach 26. I honestly don't see him get any better, maybe a wee bit. But the likes of Ribery and Iniesta, just out of reach mate.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I never said Ribery was bad (he's definitely not Iniesta good though). I'm just saying that Neymar's potential reaches at the very highest up to the level of Ribery and no higher. Ribery is great but he's not one of the best of all time (which many hype Neymar up to be). Neymar will never be as good as Messi, Iniesta, Ronaldo, or Dinho in his prime. Hell it's VERY likely that he wouldn't even reach Ribery's level. I'm just pointing out the very highest that his ceiling could possibly be.

SoMa

quedo-parecido_OLEIMA20130313_0077_5.jpg

messi_quico_01.jpg.crop_display.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Game vs. Milan was also a good showing on why we shouldn't go for Neymar. His potential quality aside.. Can you imagine Neymar pressuring opponents like our boys did last night?

Kerrybai

Game vs. Milan was also a good showing on why we shouldn't go for Neymar. His potential quality aside.. Can you imagine Neymar pressuring opponents like our boys did last night?

I don't see why not. At Santos I assume he doesn't pressure his opponent like we do, but I assume he is also not instructed to do so. In fact with his speed and acceleration he could be quite good at it.

OrangeOpti

Barça

+1

Totally agree with you, it's something about hyped up players, I don't think that if Zlatan, Eto'o and Ronaldinho had played, they would have pressured as much as the cantera + Alves/Villa/Alexis.

Garrus

On the other hand you see everyone suggesting the likes of Aguero, Falcao or cavani, Who are all CF, In other words, They're definitely not the types who pressure opponents and track back (They naturally suck at it most likely), At least neymar is an actual winger, Pressuring wouldn't be too much to ask from him.

Indignado

On the other hand you see everyone suggesting the likes of Aguero, Falcao or cavani, Who are all CF, In other words, They're definitely not the types who pressure opponents and track back (They naturally suck at it most likely), At least neymar is an actual winger, Pressuring wouldn't be too much to ask from him.

Well, Neymar doesn't track back either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans