Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

89Norcal

People are complaining about Rosell for all the wrong reasons. Him making an amazing transfer isn't something new at all. How much would Alba or Fabregas cost if there was a bidding war for them? He has already managed to get great players way beyond the market value.

Players are dying to play for Barca and SR is using that to club's advantage.

The reality of the situation is that everyone wants Neymar, that he has one year left on his contract and wants only Barcelona. Rosell will get him for a very reasonable price.

Yeah and SR has alot of cards to play with the tools at his disposal. I have already seen some Santos fans who were hoping to turn Neymar into their cash cow but the transfer is likely to be well planned out by Rosell.

Now if he could just take back that Mascherano purchase I would be 100% behind him :)

Yaya

Yeah and SR has alot of cards to play with the tools at his disposal. I have already seen some Santos fans who were hoping to turn Neymar into their cash cow but the transfer is likely to be well planned out by Rosell.

Now if he could just take back that Mascherano purchase I would be 100% behind him :)

Mascherano was also a complete bargain at the time. There were clubs in England that would have paid way more if JM was interested in moving to any of those.

89Norcal

Mascherano was also a complete bargain at the time. There were clubs in England that would have paid way more if JM was interested in moving to any of those.

He was a decent buy in terms of his talents but he was a horrible fit for us IMO, especially when the central defense is where we could have used some strengthening. And that buyout was just the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

btw put Gary Neville in front of a replay screen and I could listen for hours lol. He's on the Final build-up on TV right now.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
sandruskipiuxo.gif

Jadentheman

Don't fret too much guys. Watch the CL final, then the Chelsea game. Come back here and Neymar still probably won't announce anything yet.

Yaya

He was a decent buy in terms of his talents but he was a horrible fit for us IMO, especially when the central defense is where we could have used some strengthening. And that buyout was just the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

btw put Gary Neville in front of a replay screen and I could listen for hours lol. He's on the Final build-up on TV right now.

Rosell is not responsible for deciding who to buy, he is responsible for negotiating transfer terms. It was not his decision to buy JM, it was Pep+Zubi.

Jelboo

More and more news sources are reporting it's Barcelona. I don't think we can doubt it anymore, Neymar is coming here.

89Norcal

Rosell is not responsible for deciding who to buy, he is responsible for negotiating transfer terms. It was not his decision to buy JM, it was Pep+Zubi.

Yeah maybe I overestimate his involvement. But I would definitely lay blame for that buy on the board/coaches as a whole, but as someone who provides oversight I would hope he had more influence but I'm sure he trusted Pep's judgement.

I think it's that realization when you buy a tough little CDM and then notice "oh, the guy is short and we already have a shoe-in with Busquets". Then we bought Song, strange dealings those were.

Last edited:

PaCmAn

@barcastuff: Barcelona and Santos already signed a deal on the transfer of Neymar (21) around midnight Brazilian time. Only announcement left. [md]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans