Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcafan 2304

Had to come back to the forum to say.......are we still talking about Neymar? Is it really still going on? Bloody well yes. Hope its final stages now

Henry_IB

Banned
I am still hoping he'll :troll: us all and sign for Real Madrid or w/e.

At least my guts is telling me this going to be Alexis Sanchez 2.0 without the workrate of Alexis.

Henry_IB

Banned
You haven't even given him a chance yet

I know, that's why I am saying "my guys tells me". I am not excluding the possiblity that he'll turn out awesome and a Messi - Neymar partnership becomes a legendary thing. However, I find it far more likely he'll be Alexis 2.0.

Barca8

So since this is an Epic thread I wanted to make a poll of: Best Post.
These are my nominations :troll:

Originally Posted by vongocduc89
Fuck no! It's 11 am in Vietnam now and I've been waiting all night for this???
Now I can't even close my eyes and guess will have to wait till tonigh to go to sleep!!!!!
Just fuck off to Real Madrid Neymars!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

what the fuck they had enough time to this about this, its not like barca approached him recently. Fuck you Neymar.

Showing no respect whatsoever to both Barca and RM, their fans and eveyone who has been anxiously waiting. Some upbringing he has.

Like father, like son.

Screw you, the Neymars.

Nah if neymar wants barca he should have said it. Why should he go to his mother and sister . Sister probably vibrates to ronaldo so we know her suggestion .

To be fair he would fit in with the RM personalities. It's a better fit for Neymar. Barca was never about buying a player for their marketability. It could be a blessing in disguise if he doesn't come here.

Take the Real Madrid offer, Neymar. We can then use the money on someone who doesn't do a million step overs and will not fall over all the time.

Ender

http://instagram.com/p/ZwXvcIxtnX

Galera !! Tô aqui reunido com amigos e familiares e eles me ajudaram a escrever algumas coisas aqui... É que não vou aguentar até segunda-feira... Minha família e meus amigos já sabem a minha decisão. Segunda-feira assino contrato com o Barcelona. Quero agradecer aos torcedores do Santos por esses 9 anos incríveis. Meu sentimento pelo clube e pela torcida nunca mudará. É eterno !! Só um clube como o Santos FC poderia me proporcionar tudo o que vivi dentro e fora de campo. Sou grato a maravilhosa torcida do peixe que me apoiou mesmo nos momentos mais difíceis. Títulos, gols, dribles, comemorações e as canções que a torcida criou pra mim estarão pra sempre em meu coração... Fiz questão de jogar a partida amanhã em Brasília. Quero ter a oportunidade de mais uma vez entrar em campo com o "manto" e ouvir a torcida gritar meu nome... como diz o hino, "é um orgulho que nem todos podem ter..." É um momento diferente pra mim, triste (despedida) e alegre (novo desafio). Que Deus me abençoe nas minhas escolhas... E estarei sempre em Santos !! #Toiss

Can anyone translate that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans