Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
As official as it can get :D. Been a long time coming...now that he is here I can't wait to see him wear the stripes and link up with everyone else.
Now if you will excuse me, I must transfer Neymar to my Barca in FIFA :D

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
It's official, maybe we can move this thread into our players section?

No point in moving it to the players section until he puts pen to paper and gets his squad number. Only then is he officially a Barca player. Right now he's still a Santos player who's confirmed to be moving to Barca in the transfer window.

Jadentheman

Mods, NeyGOAT will need his own :neymar: smiley and this thread needs to be relocated to the first team page. Or you can wait after his last Santos match tomorrow. It should be good

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
No point in moving it to the players section until he puts pen to paper and gets his squad number. Only then is he officially a Barca player. Right now he's still a Santos player who's confirmed to be moving to Barca in the transfer window.
Okay no worries :) Just so happy he is coming and that this wasn't a long drawn out summer saga.

Jadentheman

When do you think he will present? They said next week, but I also heard July. Personally I want him to appear after all game are played for the season

F

Flavia

Mods, NeyGOAT will need his own :neymar: smiley and this thread needs to be relocated to the first team page. Or you can wait after his last Santos match tomorrow. It should be good

Don't worry, he'll have all that :)
Just let him take his medical and sign.

LeoMessi10

If Rosell managed to sign him for actually only 25m all the people who consistently hated on Rosell gotta give him some credit. That's pretty shrewd business regardless of how long he has on his contract. Also very excited for him to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans