Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

I think we can safely say that barring any unforseen circumstances Neymar will be at Barca in 2-3 years time. I dont think Pep will be there so it will be another manager's problem to integrate him into the team. I think he will further mature and will get rid of his douche hairdo which seems to put off alot of fans.

This kid could be special if he doesnt fall into the Brazilian trap of partying all night.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
I've been pretty neutral with respect to this whole Neymar saga...

However I have to say, I'm slightly starting to warm to the idea that it might work, it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Okay he's surely signed for us... Will come here after WC 2014. And Rosell has already decided on our next manager===> Andre Villas-Boas. The manager is himself making preparations and getting ready for the big job by taking our own youth players and developing them himself, so he would have just as good a dressing room atmosphere when he comes here, as does Pep now. I definitely see Sergi going to Chelsea this January.

It all makes sense now.

Rosell is damn good man, I mean the PR stunt of signing Beckham and now this. He is good!!

Maria

sport reporting that pep gave him a call, telling him he is a fan.

Yeah..and we should believe it cause Sport is such a respectable newspaper. Plus they always guess Barca's starting line-ups. :facepalm:
If you would have listened to Pep ocasional digs at the spanish press, you would have noticed that he hates Sport&MD just as much as Marca&AS. Also, if I'm not mistaken Sport&MD and another newspaper who's name I can't recall are owned by GRUPO Godo, who's owner is none other than Rosell. So you do the math.

jamrock

so why the shallow look at how pep seems the spanish media,the fact that pep hates them has nothing to do with what importation they have access to, they could have gotten in from many other sources, they do have links inside the club all of pep's hate can do little to stop that, did I say I saw pep making a call to neymar.

sport reported that pep made a call to neymar, that's it, it can be either fact or fiction, or maybe a bad translation.

Jenks

I think it's naive to assume that just because he doesn't play with all that much discipline and has a big head that means he'll always be that way. He's been granted a huge amount of freedom at Santos and is treated like a superstar, of course he is the way he is, but that doesn't mean he can't change. Better to get him as early as possible, really.

SeloBarca

I would rather have him now then in a couple of years tbh.

How is he outside football? party and drink alot? brazilian players have a tendancy to turn into alcoholists....just imagine having the peak ronaldinho and todays messi..sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans