Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcafc

in an interview today he said: "I have a contract till 2015 with Santos and i`ll stay"
also about the match against Barcelona: " We`ll have a semifinal match before facing Barcelona. It`s a tough game and we have to focus on this match, and later we will think about Barcelona. They are excellent players, they have Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Dani....these guys are extraterrestrials, they are the best in the world and its an honor to face them.''
about Messi: ''he is the best player and there is no way you can discuss this. the second and third best players are way behind Messi, I will work hard to be like him."

DucdeOrléans

Neymar: "Messi is the best and that shouldn't be discussed. He is at the top and 2nd and 3rd are far behind. I'll work hard to be like him."

Arrogant prick right? The boy is a special talent and I would love to have him in our team next summer. And that could well happen.

Mander

Neymar: "Messi is the best and that shouldn't be discussed. He is at the top and 2nd and 3rd are far behind. I'll work hard to be like him."

Arrogant prick right? The boy is a special talent and I would love to have him in our team next summer. And that could well happen.

The quote says nothing about the arrogance (or rather, immaturity) of Neymar. Even Bendtner would probably recognise that Messi is the best by some way, doesn't make him any less of a tool.

Yugi

he plays cf/lw right? if so then there´s no need for him.... he has talent and all but pele should never make him "new pele"
and I also think that deulofeu will be much better for us (neymar would completely block his chances), there is only 2 years difference between them and I already seen much from both of them and IMHO deulofeu is more talented than neymar, he is just more touch of genius

caseballs89

He should go to someone like Porto for a season or two.

Watching the Brazil game now and himself and Ganso have done nothing, really disappointed with Brazil and Argentina, the European teams (Spain, Germany, Holland, the new revitalized France) are all a class above them.

Can't believe some are shocked at Sanchez being 30-40 million and then think that this guy is worth the same, until he comes to a proper league and proves himself im not buying into the hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans