Neymar

jamrock

One day I'm sure he'll openly admit that leaving Barca was the worst decision of his career. Was disastrous for both tbh. If he hadn't left I doubt we sign Coutinho and Dembele for close to 300m in total.

Yep one of the worse decisions in modern football, he would have been in contention for top 10-15 players all time if he stayed at Barcelona.

If you are at Madrid or Barcelona, after that it's only a step down, if you are at the elite level.

Loki

If he would be asked again today, I'm pretty sure he would have made the same decision again. Barca couldn't offer him even close the amount PSG gave him. Neymar doesn't come off as someone, who focuses his entire career to win as much as possible. From outside, he rather looks like someone, who won everything once and just wants to chill, enjoy and make as much money as possible out of it.
He had enough chances to leave PSG after his initial contract began to run out, but he stayed and extended. In the last couple of years, he was probably was more often on a counter strike online server than on the pitch and he seems happy enough.
From our point of view, sure it's the worse decision he could have made and maybe he'll say something like this later on. But from his point of view, I'm fairly sure he is happy looking at his bank account.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

One day I'm sure he'll openly admit that leaving Barca was the worst decision of his career. Was disastrous for both tbh. If he hadn't left I doubt we sign Coutinho and Dembele for close to 300m in total.

Footballers are crazy people. One day, the club depends on them. The next day, they discard you like you are nothing.

Best regards,

FC Barcelona.

Home of Barca Fans