Oriol Romeu (loaned to Girona)

Porque

Surely no one are surprised by him looking out of depth.

It's a pity we couldn't find an alternative or didn't prioritize it more. Someone like Alan Varela(different type of player tbf) for the measly 8m he cost Porto would have been a decent option. His performances so far suggest he might be sold in a year or two for 50m+ lol.

Time we talk about Varela really. Now I'm not watching Porko, but I'm following their matches and Varela is starter already. Nico shoved to the bench for him.

Will see him next week against us obviously. But when the bar is as low as Oriol (and we're talking about as a starter, not a squad option where he is fine for depth) simply because of experience and "DNA" then there is basically no risk fo strike for an option with potential like Varela or Fabricio Diaz.

Atleast now with a season of no Xavi hard on for Busquets, and the performances of Oriol, we would have removed alot of the stigma from the position and perhaps get a more unproven but big potential option next time out.

Raketa10

Cause we had a budget of 3m dummy.
I am sure you can come up with better CDMs for 3m so I will let you cook.

Than you don't buy anyone and you work with what you got dummy. When you don't have money, burning 3,5 mil and giving 3y contract to a player that brings nothing is not exactly smart business. Buying for the sake of buying was always the worst possible idea. We did the same thing with Brathwaite and some other players in recent years and we learned absolutely nothing from those mistakes.

iniestaGOAT

Than you don't buy anyone and you work with what you got dummy. When you don't have money, burning 3,5 mil and giving 3y contract to a player that brings nothing is not exactly smart business. Buying for the sake of buying was always the worst possible idea. We did the same thing with Brathwaite and some other players in recent years and we learned absolutely nothing from those mistakes.

This isn't your local restraunt where you go drink cheap liquor every morning burning 3.5 million.

And this bozo is trying to give me a business lesson.

Get a grip.

Last edited:

Neeraj

Bonkers xavi puts this guy on to close oht a game. What does he think he gives us? Seriously don't understand how a manager can look at this guy and get confidence from putting him on especially to ride out a game.

Total-Football

We managed to sign the world's worst midfielder. Another Achievement unlocked by the sport department after the dumb and dumber (cuntinho dumbele ) debacle.

JohnN

Miles of the rest of the team. our teenagers are better.
We had time sub yamal though, it's not OK to play him 90 minutes yet.

Home of Barca Fans