Oriol Romeu (loaned to Girona)

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
why offload Keita bojan? he's amazing and a great squad player.

also no to busquets as double pivot. it shouldn't be busquets that changes his game to allow romeu to play it should be the opposite because busquets > romeu.

V

Valon

I don't understand why we have to offload Keita either, he's a great squad player, very hard worker and brings something different to the team. I'd very much hope he stays here as much as he can.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
also no to busquets as double pivot. it shouldn't be busquets that changes his game to allow romeu to play it should be the opposite because busquets > romeu.

Because Busquets can and Romeu most likely can't. It has nothing to do with who's better.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
The hell...

Romeu's out for three weeks due to a muscular injury in his left thigh.

Last edited:

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Good stuff, get them tied up before Wenger starts circling!

78547eb3d7c01dad6f0d447a6585-grande.jpg

zanela

SPORT (citing British press) report Blackburn Rovers and Aston Villa are interested in signing the lad. Also that our club would welcome a loan move for him.

Thoughts?

Trequartista

The good
A loan will be a must oneday since Mascherano and Busquets are still too young but the we should be wise enough to choose the timing of this loan as he will always demand first team football after coming back from loan,keep him until the end of the season,lets see what happens in the summer,anyway he may be suitable for EPL but I would rather loan him to a team in La Liga

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We really shouldn't have signed Mascherano. Senna was a wiser choice having in mind this youngster.

Home of Barca Fans