Oriol Romeu (loaned to Girona)

fibetribe

But it seems like he's trying to do a dynasty-thing, though. I wouldn't count on him, although Portos president Pinto said a very interesting thing (In trying to persuade AVB to stay):
I told him that this would be Guardiola’s last season at Barcelona and that was the ideal club for him, but he was scared of the comparisons with Mourinho and left

KhaledBarca

fixed it for you

Originally Posted by Antigun
Never! Lucho will be succeeding Pep (if Pep leaves at all) and he will be bringing back a world-class Bojan with him xD

No need for Jose Angel .. we have GRIMALDOoOoOoO :D

-------------------

btw Romeu i a beast, i think he will do great in epl & comeback ready (pique) in 2 years to rotate with Busq on Dm position.. (Masch future replacement)..

@ the Madrid fan: u r a joke.. lol
- Sanchez will do great @ Barca, his workrate is great + talent ==> success @ Barca
- Romeu is great talent, one of the best Dm coming up, u will be very surprised next season!! btw u can atch Spain U-20 (WC U-20) starting 31 July.. & get stunned!!!

barca7788

Nepali Cule
I don't actually make many predicitions ... Ibra (right ) Romeu (right ) Benzema (was right than he improved still we paid a lot cause his value IMO was 20ish when we bought him but now clearly wrong ) Milan losing the league (wrong ) chagmisskey (right ) Barndoor being a waste of space (right ) ..
and now Alexis won't be as much as you make him and won't justify his price tag ;)

what about your prediction of EPL clubs dominating CL for 5-10years on the year chelsea and manu played the final??

PedritoRodriguez

But it seems like he's trying to do a dynasty-thing, though. I wouldn't count on him, although Portos president Pinto said a very interesting thing (In trying to persuade AVB to stay):

If AVB has scared of compracions with Mourinho, he didnt go to Chelsea... In London That comparasions is bigger than in Porto.

I dont understand

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
So a buyback clause means if you offer that price at any point then he's yours no matter what we say? Like triggering a release clause? I'd like to hope if that's the case you don't buy him back to sit on your bench if he's playing well and regularly for us. :p

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
So a buyback clause means if you offer that price at any point then he's yours no matter what we say? Like triggering a release clause? I'd like to hope if that's the case you don't buy him back to sit on your bench if he's playing well and regularly for us. :p

If that's the case he won't agree terms with us, don't worry

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
How is he though? I've never seen him but if AVB has been interested in him for a period of time he's obviously good enough to do some sort of a job for us in the future.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
How times has changed..
I said that like a year ago and it was noooooooooooooo you're trolling blah blah blah... (check the first few pages )

thanks for proving me right again Barca :)

Yes, you are always right. How come everyone hasn't figured that out by now? Just like when you said Atletico would be a bigger threat than Barca last season...............

How is he though? I've never seen him but if AVB has been interested in him for a period of time he's obviously good enough to do some sort of a job for us in the future.

He's very good imo.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Yep, during match chat before we beat Atletico 2-1 at Vicente Calderon. Second league game of the season. I tend to remember the most random, insignificant things.

Home of Barca Fans