Our best prospect?

Who is Barca's best prospect (in terms of potential)?

• Thiago

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Neymar

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • Deulofeu

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
Who do you think is our best prospect, in terms of potential? IMO, it's Thiago. Maybe Neymar. I haven't seen much of Deulo though.

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
It's Deulofeu in my opinion who has the most potential by far really. Such a raw, undeveloped player with immense talent and so many flaws that could be addressed. Even with his selfishness, poor decision making, and lack of technique he has 18 goals in Segunda and can produce instinctive moments of pure magic. Think about all that room to improve and all the brilliance he can produce when he refines his style and improves those flaws. I've rarely seen such natural talent in a player. REAL natural talent. Not just the ability to practice a trick or skill move over and over again till it looks cool and makes someone seem like Ronaldinho. Don't criticize me for this but I honestly believe that Gerard has the potential to be one of the best in history. Will he achieve that? Likely not. There are so many factors to account for that'll ultimately keep him from reaching his highest ceiling and he might not even end up better than Neymar or Thiago, but he does have the highest potential speaking honestly.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Where is Samper? Still chose Neymar, he has LOADS of potential. Now it's up to him and the coaches to make it work...

Barca8

It's Deulofeu in my opinion who has the most potential by far really. Such a raw, undeveloped player with immense talent and so many flaws that could be addressed. Even with his selfishness, poor decision making, and lack of technique he has 18 goals in Segunda and can produce instinctive moments of pure magic. Think about all that room to improve and all the brilliance he can produce when he refines his style and improves those flaws. I've rarely seen such natural talent in a player. REAL natural talent. Not just the ability to practice a trick or skill move over and over again till it looks cool and makes someone seem like Ronaldinho. Don't criticize me for this but I honestly believe that Gerard has the potential to be one of the best in history. Will he achieve that? Likely not. There are so many factors to account for that'll ultimately keep him from reaching his highest ceiling and he might not even end up better than Neymar or Thiago, but he does have the highest potential speaking honestly.

:goodpost:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

You refer Tito right? His management skills are off the chart :wave:

Edit: In a bad way, if some of you didn't grasp that...

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
You refer Tito right? His management skills are off the chart :wave:

Edit: In a bad way, if some of you didn't grasp that...

:lol: Not just Tito. It all depends on Gerard's attitude, ambition, work ethic, ability to stay fit, etc.

Home of Barca Fans