Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladinho

I trust Alemany knows how to deal with these two clowns :valverde2: (I was searching for an Alemany sticker, we don't have one. The man deserves at least one sticker, mods please)

Messigician

Breaking the club have raised their offer to renew Dembele.

Ousmane Demb?l??s entourage don?t rule out renewing for Bar?a in the end. Xavi insists on keeping the player, and there could be a new meeting with a willingness to reach an agreement soon.

? @lequipe via @tjuanmarti

FCBfan22

Renewing on a lower wage with bigger performance-based bonuses for 2-3 years is the most logical thing IMO.

Renewing long-term with a high fixed salary is plain stupid.

FCBfan22

We don't know the details

Just that the club will fianlly raise its offer after being inflexible in the past

So, Moussa Sissoko has done his job.

Sissoko-2.jpg

feggydinho

So, Moussa Sissoko has done his job.

Sissoko-2.jpg

Lol, it's Dembele's last chance of a salary increase cause chances of any increase at 28-30 with his injury history and all are very slim. However, I don't see him renewing cause we most likely won't give him a fixed salary of 14-20m which makes sense, though I'm sure he'll get it elsewhere as a free agent

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Haven't seen a single report suggesting Barca will raise their offer further. If anything L'Equipe report seem to suggest Dembele might renew if they drop their insane demands and accept our latest offer.

He's an adult. If he really want to stay he can overrule his agent and tell him to sign that deal. His agent works for him, not the other way around. I hope he doesn't accept our offer though. Just leave.

SmilerBam

Haven't seen a single report suggesting Barca will raise their offer further. If anything L'Equipe report seem to suggest Dembele might renew if they drop their insane demands and accept our latest offer.

He's an adult. If he really want to stay he can overrule his agent and tell him to sign that deal. His agent works for him, not the other way around. I hope he doesn't accept our offer though. Just leave.

I don't know about that. I mean he is clearly an adult, body wise, but his brain seems severely underdeveloped.

iniestaGOAT

🚨[ @tjuanmarti🥇] | Although Bar?a doesn't admit it, but they only want to renew Demb?l? to sell him on. Nobody believes that Xavi wants him as a key player of his project.

Last line is funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans