14 - Pablo Torre

ajnotkeith

I think his loan stint so far answers that claim. He should not have, Xavi was right. Shocker.
Speaking of Girona... they are seriously good.
Literally running over teams better than Madrid or Barca are.

Crazy how a few years after City took them over they are suddenly top4 contenders despite being alright seasons before.

JamDav1982

I think his loan stint so far answers that claim. He should not have, Xavi was right. Shocker.

No he should have when Gavi could barely pass the ball even dead minutes in games Gavi stayed on.

There were games Gavi could barely make double digit passes and still stayed on.

Gavi in that form would not be getting any game time in Girona either.

Gavi looked fucked as season went on and played too many minutes when there were plenty chances to take him off and give Torre minutes with little to no risk and let Gavi rest or having to come off when terrible.

Last edited:

Porque

Speaking of Girona... they are seriously good.
Literally running over teams better than Madrid or Barca are.

Crazy how a few years after City took them over they are suddenly top4 contenders despite being alright seasons before.

Being a City Group side gets them players they should have no business getting. Like Strasbourg this season with Chelsea.

Torre pre-season injury seems to have set him back, and then Savio was switched from the right to the left and the rest is history. Savio is playing some seriously good stuff at the moment.

Seasons long, Torre will get some chances but it doesn't seem it will be out wide as it seems Michel prefers pace and dribblers there.

mc_lovin

No he should have when Gavi could barely pass the ball even dead minutes in games Gavi stayed on.

There were games Gavi could barely make double digit passes and still stayed on.

Gavi in that form would not be getting any game time in Girona either.

Gavi looked fucked as season went on and played too many minutes when there were plenty chances to take him off and give Torre minutes with little to no risk and let Gavi rest or having to come off when terrible.
Never backing down :lol:

Gavi and that Barca team were still hard to beat. But sure, he was a useless passenger. Thankfully Xavi knows better. Not fun to watch though.

JamDav1982

Never backing down :lol:

Gavi and that Barca team were still hard to beat. But sure, he was a useless passenger. Thankfully Xavi knows better. Not fun to watch though.

Indeed not backing down from saying Torre should have been given minutes when Gavi could barely make a pass and having no influence and when could be used to give Gavi a rest.

Yes Gavi was useless in games away to Getafe etc and around then and stayed on.... and was still terrible.

What was it? Barely 11 passes and most give aways in some of those games... and stayed on.

So yes still think the same.

Stayed on and still played shit those games.. not sure how that proves 'Xavi knew better' but there you go.

And also could have come on for Gavi when games long won.

Gavi genuinely put in some of worst performances have seen from a Barca mid around those times for whatever reason.

As said that Gavi would not be getting a game for Girona either. Was awful in that spell. Atrocious.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Girona been doing well so far and they've been doing it without Torre. No reason to change that for now. He'll get his fair chances as the season's long.

ajnotkeith

Pablo Torre (asked on his contact with Xavi and Barcelona management)"Xavi? In general, he doesn't speak with the players that much. I know that his brother is closer with the players. However, they are monitoring me and Eric Garcia, also with a delegate."

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pablo Torre (asked on his contact with Xavi and Barcelona management)"Xavi? In general, he doesn't speak with the players that much. I know that his brother is closer with the players. However, they are monitoring me and Eric Garcia, also with a delegate."

Interesting. Had a feeling Xavi communicates with players a lot so this is a surprise.

Porque

Was decent until he gassed. Onwards and upwards. Three 60+ games in last 5.

Didn't notice it watching the game (probably beause he wasn't that involved in the control of the overall midfield), but when you put all the clips together- kind of looks like Riqui Poodge (@Iniesta Ultra , @Bobo32 ).

No wonder Xavi hated him.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans