2 - Pau Cubarsí

Porque

He was excellent for the initial run of 10 games and then average to poor for the rest.

Next season we will learn which of the two is his true level.

Porque

Either way, it is suicide to play a Eric Garcia-Cubarsi partnership. Cubarsi showed his best versions when the team was peaking, but as a partnership itself, with Faye in the B and Araujo in the A- both pacy CBs.

cubarsiyamal07

I was thinking… Cubarsí was born on January 22, 2007 and the 2006 Champions League final against Arsenal was played on May 17. Doing the math, around those dates, would be when Cubarsí… well, would start to form in his mother’s womb.

Porque

I was thinking… Cubarsí was born on January 22, 2007 and the 2006 Champions League final against Arsenal was played on May 17. Doing the math, around those dates, would be when Cubarsí… well, would start to form in his mother’s womb.

It's possible. I remember this story.

Masetro10

Cubarsi and Faye better be the thought process for 2 yrs from now.

Both will give us the correct CB roles we need. A left footer and the other right. One ball playing the other with the speed and strength sort of like Araujo.

Araujo needs to be looked at with his injuries do we just cash in on his reputation? Plus he is absolutely 0 IQ player.

Home of Barca Fans