18 - Pau Víctor

Messi983

406014204_375133798210694_5637712322838730746_n.jpg

pv.png

My boy, very happy we got him permanently.

I think he'll be this season's Fermin and score more goals than toothless Shark in less minutes.

FC Barcelona and Girona FC have reached an agreement for Pau Víctor to remain at the former until 30 June 2029.

It's not hard to understand why. After all, he was thee top scorer in last season's Primera RFEF with 20 goals contributed to the promotion-winning campaign. Pau Víctor has a habit of rising to the big occasion, and his goals naturally had a huge part to play in that season's success.

Rafa Márquez has generally opted to use him as the centre forward, but Víctor is extremely versatile and in several parts has been moved out to the wings, also to great effect.

TheStig

Whou would you compare him to? What's his ceiling? Only watched some highlights so I don't have a good idea about him but on paper an interesting signing. Too bad Lewa will play all the minutes and only hope for Victor are minutes from the wing which will also be limited because scrubs like Ferran will play before him.

Messi983

Good comparision. If he can become half as good as Gerard without injuries he'll have a good career.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
He's a perfect signing for us. We are not looking to replace Lewa this season anyway. All the important matches Lewa starts. Pau will be the sub.
If he improves himself, maybe in a couple of years he can be our out-and-out striker. But I doubt it. But he's currently a hell of a sub that we can rely on.

Masetro10

Whou would you compare him to? What's his ceiling? Only watched some highlights so I don't have a good idea about him but on paper an interesting signing. Too bad Lewa will play all the minutes and only hope for Victor are minutes from the wing which will also be limited because scrubs like Ferran will play before him.
He is basically 2024/25 Marc Guiu

Home of Barca Fans