Paul Pogba

M

monamou

He will stay at Juve and join Barca in 2016

Wage demands not a problem as Xavi's and Alves' departures will balance the books

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
The Gazzetta didn't say that. Pogba explicetly choosing Barca only happened in MD's wet dreams.

Medias close to Juve said that Pogba is interested in RM, and Barca. If RM pays, Pogba has no reason to wait.

If Barca doesn't buy Pogba this summer, they could face City offering 150M next year if they can since the FFP will be amended.

And lastly, the idea of Pogba waiting January will never happen. He wants to play the early stage of CL, be it with Juve or another club.

I am pretty sure barcastuff mentioned gazzetta as their source, probably BS from them then.

I think that it's clear now that RM is not interested in Pogba, don't you think?

Well if he really wants go only to Spain then City can bid what they want, it won't happen.

He can play in CL, so he will be cup-tied, so what? He still can arrive in January.

Jair Ventura

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Nasser is the only club president of those pursuing Pogba to actually sit down with the player himself to discuss terms?

How is this not considered when discussing possible destinations?

Antimadridista1

He will stay at juve! There is nothing concrete linking him to any club and juve are on the up.

Barca -Transfer Ban
Real- Wrong kind of midfielder for them
PSG- FFP
Bayern- Not interested
City- FFP + Toure is now staying
Chelsea- Not interested
United- Not interested/Pogba wouldn't want to for many reasons

You have no idea of what you're talking about mate. [MENTION=15767]Bertus[/MENTION] is gonna be angry, he keeps explaining a lot of things to us concerning FFP and none of you understand.
FFP rules will be different for PSG and City this summer, they can splash big money for a player like Pogba / Di Maria. Toure staying doesn't change anything.
Our transfer ban isn't a real problem because we can buy a player now and he can join us in 2016.

serghei

Why would Madrid transfer Pogba? They have Kroos, Modric, James, Isco. They need a DM and their midfield is set, and looking world class.

Bertus

I am pretty sure barcastuff mentioned gazzetta as their source, probably BS from them then.

I think that it's clear now that RM is not interested in Pogba, don't you think?

Well if he really wants go only to Spain then City can bid what they want, it won't happen.

He can play in CL, so he will be cup-tied, so what? He still can arrive in January.
So what? Italian medias close to Juve were clear so far. Pogba is not interested in missing CL first or second part to join Barca.

You think he would accept anything to join Barca. Sorry but not according to Juve medias.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Nasser is the only club president of those pursuing Pogba to actually sit down with the player himself to discuss terms?
I told you it twice before. Why do you just forget what I say?

Medias from italy, france and spain reported he sat down with perez, zidane and benzema right after the semi final second leg against RM.

serghei

So what? Italian medias close to Juve were clear so far. Pogba is not interested in missing CL first or second part to join Barca.

You think he would accept anything to join Barca. Sorry but not according to Juve medias.

Not playing CL groups is hardly a reason to say no to the best club in the world. If he won't come to Barca it will be because of $.

Bertus

You have no idea of what you're talking about mate. [MENTION=15767]Bertus[/MENTION] is gonna be angry, he keeps explaining a lot of things to us concerning FFP and none of you understand.
FFP rules will be different for PSG and City this summer, they can splash big money for a player like Pogba / Di Maria. Toure staying doesn't change anything.
Our transfer ban isn't a real problem because we can buy a player now and he can join us in 2016.

- City will not be under sanctions anymore if they reduced their deficits greatly. That's a clause in their contract with UEFA.
- yet City won't be allowed to explode their wage ceiling, even without the sanctions.
- PSG will still be under sanctions this summer.
- FFP will get amended but no one knwos by how much. Amended doesn't mean erased.

Parisian medias published PSG will still be under some sanctions till at least 2016, even after FFp being amended.

BenRobbins

I don't know if that i have im talking about was a joke or not but Bertus has said that Platini said they MIGHT loosen FFP but it is not up to him. Nobody will know until the first of June or July.

Jair Ventura

I told you it twice before. Why do you just forget what I say?

Medias from italy, france and spain reported he sat down with perez, zidane and benzema right after the semi final second leg against RM.

I've actually never seen you post this, but based on the information reported on today about Flo wanting Pogba at PSG, this seems a positive for the Parisians. He's set down with two parties and both want him in Paris.

Edit: do you have a link to any of the reports?

M

monamou

So what if Xavi and Alves are gone!? I don't want that prick for 1/0 of a billion!!!
I just considered a possible scenario. And I think that will happen whether you want it or not I fear

Bertus

I've actually never seen you post this, but based on the information reported on today about Flo wanting Pogba at PSG, this seems a positive for the Parisians. He's set down with two parties and both want him in Paris.
Hold your horse.

We know the meeting happened. We don't know if the rumors from Don Balon are true.

Italian medias close to Juve never reported anything like Don Balon did.

So please, just don't pick up the news you want to believe based on what you want ;)

Jair Ventura

Hold your horse.

We know the meeting happened. We don't know if the rumors from Don Balon are true.

Do you have a link to the meeting between Pogba and the party from RM?

Italian medias close to Juve never reported anything like Don Balon did.

So please, just don't pick up the news you want to believe based on what you want ;)

I've only spoke to what's been reported: Nasser has sat down with Pogba, Perez supposedly is working to steer him the way of Paris. No cause to jump on me.

Bertus

Do you have a link to the meeting between Pogba and the party from RM?

I've only spoke to what's been reported: Nasser has sat down with Pogba, Perez supposedly is working to steer him the way of Paris. No cause to jump on me.

http://www.tf1.fr/tf1/telefoot/news...gba-a-rencontre-florentino-perez-6094276.html

http://www.defensacentral.com/tertulias/124538-florentino-se-reunio-con-pogba-en-el-bernabeu/

http://it.blastingnews.com/calcio/2...tra-perez-futuro-al-real-madrid-00396615.html

And I'm not jumping on you. I just say you can't take one fact (the perez/pogba/benz reunion that was confirmed even by RMC journalists), and one rumor from a not renowed media like Don Balon, to create a second fact that "both parties want Pogba in paris".

Home of Barca Fans