Paul Pogba

sundar

He is not that overrated. He is good in dribbling and his passing is not good bcos of juve style of play. I seen him playing for france where he is good in possession game. I cant understand his role at juve where as for france he plays a bit deeper and late run into the box and his shooting is good. His defending is average and good in air, his value should be in the range of 40-50�0„5. But i prefer vidal who is good at everything though he is aged

Don Andrésº8

He is not that overrated. He is good in dribbling and his passing is not good bcos of juve style of play. I seen him playing for france where he is good in possession game. I cant understand his role at juve where as for france he plays a bit deeper and late run into the box and his shooting is good. His defending is average and good in air, his value should be in the range of 40-50�0„5. But i prefer vidal who is good at everything though he is aged

vidal is a beast i agree with you but in this moment marchisio is in much better form, he is a world class midfielder now.

Leo_Messi

He did not have his best game tonight contrary to what some statistics might say. They lie in this case.

He was quite poor for the most part with the exception of the last 25-20 minutes. His assist was crucial though.

Marchisio and Vidal were better tonight while Pirlo was the worst of the 4 midfielders.

Gaudi

He has talent that can been seen from his every touch. He could be beast as well as Creative player, so yes I would want him, but for 100 mil??? - not so sure anymore

malvolio

can't string two passes together but he's good for barca. I'm sure the guy isn't garbage, just not what we need. also too many unnecessary flicks and tricks for the occasion. 50 mil at most.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
People here have seizures watching Rakitic passing, if Pogba does what he did today in a Barca shirt they would probably die. I admit I haven't seen a lot of Pogba but from the few matches I have seen he looks like a physical midfielder with some explosivness in his game but he lacks the vision and passing arsenal plus the seriousness of a Barca midfielder. BTW no one is doubting his potential

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
can't string two passes together but he's good for barca. I'm sure the guy isn't garbage, just not what we need. also too many unnecessary flicks and tricks for the occasion. 50 mil at most.

I think we shouldn't forget what team he played against, Iniesta and Rakitic couldn't string two passes together against RM at Camp Nou as well, Thiago for example(who many see as more suitable) disappeared at Camp Nou.

For me he is very interesting player those tackles are just joy to watch, is he worth 100M, definitly not, no midfielder probably is and if Moratta keeps his ridiculous price tag, he might as well stay at Juve.

Last edited:
G

Gasgas

People here have seizures watching Rakitic passing, if Pogba does what he did today in a Barca shirt they would probably die. I admit I haven't seen a lot of Pogba but from the few matches I have seen he looks like a physical midfielder with some explosivness in his game but he lacks the vision and passing arsenal plus the seriousness of a Barca midfielder. BTW no one is doubting his potential

He passes quite well for the France NT where he plays deeper and is actually the key mdfield organizer
With Juve his role allows him to take risks with the ball and explore creative options.

Home of Barca Fans