Pedro Rodriguez

Stric

Khaled has a point. We keep saying how our player-X is worth little, but at the same time players like Callejon and other mediocre players are sold for huge amounts. We need to consider the big picture. In a market where Callejon is worth 10M or more, Pedro and Mascherano are worth more than they're considered to be worth around here.

The other Khaled has a point, too. :lol: I get that some people say that because our club's history of selling players for peanuts.

Cule4life

The Culest
To clarify my point., I think with a competent management we could get 20m for pedro. But with zubi the man who sold villa for 2m, I don't expect more than 10m

KhaledBarca

I think it is more of Barca fans don't expect us to get more than 10M for him,considering the history of the club,I mean if you sell Ibra for just 24M (and it was even a loan with option to buy ) ,Villa for 2M,fans would normally think our management won't be able to get more than 10 for Pedro
though that is a bit radical,I doubt even Zubi is that bad in selling
Off Topic ,I hate your username lol,I used same one it for like 10 years in so many forums (and even on social networks) so whenever I see your posts the I am like wtf,I didn't say that :wub:

But the way Barcelona fans underrate the player they don't want anymore at the team doesn't help.
hahaha I've been using this user name for a years :)

Home of Barca Fans