Pedro Rodriguez

God Serena

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Pedro would defo improve Chelsea down the right side. <a href="http://t.co/52jF37WVRh">pic.twitter.com/52jF37WVRh</a></p>— Niko (@Nikomarvel) <a href="https://twitter.com/Nikomarvel/status/634115407318794240">August 19, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]
Oh yeah, he's totally going to ride the bench at Chelsea. :lol:

xXKonan

Willian is a Workhorse Constantly running and tracking back. one of the main Criticisms I've read from Chelsea fans though that he's average and they overpaid for him. Pedro should fit in nicely on the RW as he brings quite a bit to the table over Willian.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Basically if Willian could add goals and assists nobody would have an issue with him, but he's got basically no end product. Pedro will probably start off on the bench but I reckon he'll end up taking Willian's spot. I just hope Willian doesn't start as AMC over Oscar.

xXKonan

Chelsea will pay 27M plus 3M in easy incentives for Pedro (28), who already underwent his medical at the English club. [rac1]

Good pickup for Chelsea.

xXKonan

CMzlW9TWUAAL94P.jpg

Stric

Wow I can't believe we're actually selling a player for a normal price. All these years of selling huge players for peanuts must have distorted my perception.

Also, sorry to go off-topic, but since many of you were discussing living in Barcelona VS London VS Manchester etc., I remembered a recent article about a guy in London who was fed up with huge rent costs and decided to move to Barcelona and commute to work in London every day. :lol: It started as a theory, but apparently he's been doing it for a while now and he loves it. And his expenses have dropped, in addition to him living in a much bigger apartment in a nice neighborhood in BCN. I'll try to find the article and post the link.

F

Flavia

I've never liked Daniella's proximity with Antonella. The way she goes about it feels she's just trying too hard and forcing herself upon the latter. Just appears very artificial, I don't know. But then Anto also seems bewitched by her. smh. I won't be surprised if semaan's constantly bringing up the idea of a London switch every time they meet.

Funny you mentioned it... Antonella posted this today:

uYTGsEx.jpg

Andrew M

Manchester is a horrible town, it rains , it is ugly and it is Dark at 3-4PM. Also u cant do anything there.

London is a truly great City. London, Paris, Rom, Barcelona and Hamburg are the best towns in Europe.

I live in London and I can give you the forecast for the next 6 months: cloudy with a chance of rain.

barcaboy15

Wow I can't believe we're actually selling a player for a normal price. All these years of selling huge players for peanuts must have distorted my perception.

Also, sorry to go off-topic, but since many of you were discussing living in Barcelona VS London VS Manchester etc., I remembered a recent article about a guy in London who was fed up with huge rent costs and decided to move to Barcelona and commute to work in London every day. :lol: It started as a theory, but apparently he's been doing it for a while now and he loves it. And his expenses have dropped, in addition to him living in a much bigger apartment in a nice neighborhood in BCN. I'll try to find the article and post the link.

I'd definitely be interested in reading that if you can find the link?

Home of Barca Fans