Penal Madrid

CatalinR10

kaka :lol:

tumblr_mclgai_JHnl1qb5gkjo1_400.gif

Galning

:lol: I love how Super Sami pronounces his name with an American accent as well.

Hahaha oh jeez I wrote that before I saw Kaka & Carvalho :lol: Carvalho "I'm supporting the game of dope... it's my accent".

In other news, rumour has it that Florentino is thinking about Zidane as the new manager. Thoughts?

Stric

:lol: I love how Super Sami pronounces his name with an American accent as well.

Hahaha oh jeez I wrote that before I saw Kaka & Carvalho :lol: Carvalho "I'm supporting the game of dope... it's my accent".

In other news, rumour has it that Florentino is thinking about Zidane as the new manager. Thoughts?

Has Zidane even got his coaching license? If so, it must've happened very recently, no?

Xtroverto

So this season has been from a Culé perspective a continuous show that now seems to have reached new heights. Watching Roncero and the likes in Punto Pelota is like watching Monty Python's Flying Circus, an endless tour the force of farce. The president against the press, the press against the fans, the fans against the press, the players against he press, the press against the players, the players against the trainer, the trainer against the players and the press against the president. Watching Florentino on the TV was astounding, he more and more come across as an old tiered worn out battlefield soldier crawling out of the trenches. I'm surprised he was elected again without any opposition, 7 years winning 1 league and 1 cup must rank him as the worst performing club president in Real Madrid history?

Are there any Real Madrid fans here to elaborate?

spark

So this season has been from a Culé perspective a continuous show that now seems to have reached new heights. Watching Roncero and the likes in Punto Pelota is like watching Monty Python's Flying Circus, an endless tour the force of farce. The president against the press, the press against the fans, the fans against the press, the players against he press, the press against the players, the players against the trainer, the trainer against the players and the press against the president. Watching Florentino on the TV was astounding, he more and more come across as an old tiered worn out battlefield soldier crawling out of the trenches. I'm surprised he was elected again without any opposition, 7 years winning 1 league and 1 cup must rank him as the worst performing club president in Real Madrid history?

Are there any Real Madrid fans here to elaborate?

You need an 80 million bank guarantee so he was the only candidate again.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
This sounds a lot like what Raul said when McManaman arrived. So we can be happy that we will win the CL next season.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Laudrup having discussions with Swansea about finances, he might be trying to force his way to the Bernabeu? Any thought from Madrid fans on this? How much chance?

footyfan

Calma, calma
Khedira is asking others what his own name is :lol:

Also, Ozil was the best. If I was making friends in the squad, he would be the first.

'The Game of Hope'...."Not my kids' game" :mou: what a guy

Last edited:

Edman

Khedira is asking others what his own name is :lol:

Also, Ozil was the best. If I was making friends in the squad, he would be the first.

'The Game of Hope'...."Not my kids' game" :mou: what a guy

I think he said something like Mikey's game. As it's by the Michael Essien Foundation

footyfan

Calma, calma
Yeah, you're probably right. That makes more sense.

Still, wouldn't have been out of character if he did actually say it :D

Home of Barca Fans