Penal Madrid

F

Flavia

The mentality of 3-1-3 record being better than 0-0-7 in the first games and then coming into the thread with some windup tactics, haha. Good ol' BarcaForum :lol:

Think I'm missing something. How a 3-1-3 is not better than 7 losses?

Beast

The Observer
Well, the same applies for Barca B every season. Rafinha, Deulofeu and Luis Alberto were probably responsible for 90 % of Barca B's goals last season and they are all gone.

Looks like it's working. :mou:

You are talking about 3 players i'm referring to 8 -9 starters ...

coco1247

Banned
So 4-0 is what makes Barca fans shut up, eh? :D
I hope we continue doing this well, at least in the CL. La Liga...well, let's just hope things improve.

Ursegor

World Champion
You are talking about 3 players i'm referring to 8 -9 starters ...

That applies to Barca B as well. I just named you the 3 most productive players. Balliu, Gustavo, Lomban, Araujo, Deulofeu, Rafinha, S. Roberto, Luis Alberto. None of them are playing for Barca B anymore and they were all around 30 or 30+ cap players.

Beast

The Observer
That applies to Barca B as well. I just named you the 3 most productive players. Balliu, Gustavo, Lomban, Araujo, Deulofeu, Rafinha, S. Roberto, Luis Alberto. None of them are playing for Barca B anymore and they were all around 30 or 30+ cap players.

Many of your team is still there... you still have Masip , Planas , Dongou etc
this is practically a new team for Real with the exception of Borja ,
the quality that left is much bigger than yours too

Jese , Morata , Alex (Espanyol ) , Fabianho (Monaco) , Casmeiro , Nacho ,Cheryshev (Seville ) .Mosquera (Getafe), JuanFran (Betis) etc among others ...
You are talking about a different level of players here

Ursegor

World Champion
Are you arguing for the sake of arguing? Because you don't make sense. A goalkeeper, a leftback and an 18 year old striker who didn't play much of a role last season is not "your team is still there". Not even close.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

I agree with your overall argument, but Lomban leaving was more a blessing than a loss :lol:

Home of Barca Fans