Penal Madrid

AfricanBavarian

Let me just say that this was the first RM game ive watched in a while so forgive me if i sound new. Bale and Ronaldo looked very deadly, BvB and R.Madrid are by far the best counter attacking teams in the world from what i saw today but after watching the game i would say BvB are still better because their midfield is better. Illaremendi and Khedira were poor today. Defensively it was like they weren't even there, and they offered nothing offensively in terms of creativity. Modric should definitely play alongside one of them. Isco put in a lot of defensive work this game but his passing today was less than acceptable and i felt like he was too busy making flashy dribbles than shooting or looking for an open man. Diego Lopez pretty much saved RM today because Sevilla could have scored just as easy as they conceded in my opinion. Also i couldnt help but compare RM and Bayern while i was watching this match and i apologize if people think i am sounding arrogant or cocky but i dont think RM would beat Bayern over two legs. RM are lacking a midfield that would be able to tackle Bayern's cause as soon as they got possession everything was sent to the wings to Bale or CR7. I see why many people look down on Khedira, he was some shit today. Illaramendi needs some time and to develop so i wont judge but its obvious he shouldnt be playing alongside Khedira. RM need a midfielder like Sahin or Gundogan who can help attack down the middle when Bale or CR7 are being marked out of games. This is only one league game and i doubt Ancelloti will be playing Khedira and Illaramendi in big matches but these are just a few observations i saw.

Home of Barca Fans