Penal Madrid

dakt

It's far from over. We have what...13, 14 rounds left. We can get even lower, or get our shit together and with bit of luck win la liga.

EdmondDantes

That Silva lad is looking like a good signing so far, I watched him at Toulon last year. Cost only 9 million as well. I wasn't counting on Madrid dropping points this game though. They won, fair enough.

Last edited:

CuleLife4Life

Silva was 15mil and I was hoping he would bomb or at least struggle during his first few months. They played well today but we really need them to drop points against Villarreal.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Silva was 15mil and I was hoping he would bomb or at least struggle during his first few months. They played well today but we really need them to drop points against Villarreal.

I have a feeling Lucas will start against Barcelona and we will get run over. Nothing against him, but he is playing well, this will be an indication to Ancelotti that we can play him and then he finds himself in a bigger game than he ever played. The only thing is that Isco and Kroos seem to play much better with him on the pitch than with Illa or that dumbass Khedira.

CuleLife4Life

I have a feeling Lucas will start against Barcelona and we will get run over. Nothing against him, but he is playing well, this will be an indication to Ancelotti that we can play him and then he finds himself in a bigger game than he ever played. The only thing is that Isco and Kroos seem to play much better with him on the pitch than with Illa or that dumbass Khedira.

Almost everything I've seen has Modric coming back by then. I know there are a lot of rumors about when exactly he'll see minutes but Carlo said he'd be ready by Clasico and I think he will.

EdmondDantes

Harsh on Khedira mate. He's worth the medals he's won for you lot. No longer at the races though and should leave for a new challenge.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Good riddance. I am done with Khedira, never liked him at all. Except for his goal against Barcelona, when he made a mess of Puyol.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Khedira is announced in Schalke04 according to As/Marca, and Illaramendi will leave this summer too, probably Arbeloa too.

About the Classico, I really hope we'll get the best version of Neymar back, along with Messi, we can definitely beat them :)

Mehdi

CuleLife4Life

Can you buy Di maria back?

:wub:

God no. Carlo will actually use him in midfield unlike Van Gaal, he'll be back in sunny Spain where he is fluent in the language, and he won't have to worry about getting robbed like in Manchester. He has always been inconsistent but it seems like Carlo is the type of manager to get the best out of him.

Flavius

So 2 points left. Next match they have away at Bilbao, Barca with Rayo home. Maybe first place will be ours? :D Hope so!

Icarium

Lifestealer
Title-race will go all the way to the end. Wont be our last match where we drop points, neither for you.

I think barca will drop 5 more points. So Real need to drop some 7 or 8 points for barca to win the title. If barca win clasico it is possible.

Home of Barca Fans