Penal Madrid

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
OFFICIAL: Cadiz have confirmed they will file an official complaint regarding the Cheryshev issue.
Real Madrid will come with an official statement later today.

Galning

Madrid media with the "Oh Cadiz could set an example here" bullshit but why is it even up to the other team to decide such a thing? The league should take action. Madrid screwed up? Well okay, bye see you next year.

EdmondDantes

A precedent has already been set this season, Real Madrid must be disqualified immediately. Or else what would be the point of yellow cards in Spain? La Liga? A huge can of worms that's all over the media, they cannot revert this situation, the guy even scored the opening goal.

J

Jamie Cal

This is a thing of beauty. We just need them out of the CL now for another trophy-less season. 2 years in a row and ANYTHING could happen.

Neymessi

I think rm will use the excuse that chevyshev played for a different club when the suspension occurred and hence there was a gap of communication and rm wasn't notofied.

raskolnikov

I think rm will use the excuse that chevyshev played for a different club when the suspension occurred and hence there was a gap of communication and rm wasn't notofied.
except they were notified. Meanwhile outside of the Bernaleo

Office-Space-Gif.gif

frog-fcb

Suarez played for liverpool when he got banned for biting so i dont think that excuse will work for them when we had to deal with suarez ban

Home of Barca Fans