Penal Madrid

F

Frejsgodes

It's always nice to see Madrid fail, but the result doesn't really matter. The league is over. Barca will get the required 17 points to win the league.

And now Atletico have a chance of being 2nd again.
It'd cut our lead to 12 points, but it'd be nice to see Real back in 3rd.

It's always nice to see Madrid fail, but the result doesn't really matter. The league is over. Barca will get the required 17 points to win the league.

I believe it's 15 now.

Paganinisrvnge

27 points left. Real Madrid would have to win all 9 of their matches and Barcelona would have to lose 4 and draw one I believe. That or draw like 6 of the remaining 9 matches. Barring a collapse, the league should be wrapped up for sure with a couple more wins.

barcanuck

They don't care about Liga, this has been clear since day one. If they wanted to win after we dropped points today, Mou would of started with Di Maria, Ozil and Alonso instead they get rested for CL. Anyway La Liga is just a formality now.

They don't care about Liga, this has been clear since day one. If they wanted to win after we dropped points today, Mou would of started with Di Maria, Ozil and Alonso instead they get rested for CL. Anyway La Liga is just a formality now.

I highly doubt that they didn't care about it in the beginning, but I doubt they care about it any more since we've basically won it.

Btw, Real can get 89 points. We have 75, so we need 15 more to win the league. 5 wins and it's done.

Last edited:

Stric

They are obviously prioritizing the CL, but to say they don't care about La Liga now, or even better, that they didn't care about it in the first place :lol: like some RM supporters say, is far from true. Once you go 10, 12 or 16 points below, the easiest thing to say is that you didn't really care about winning in the first place.

Cule4life

The Culest
They are obviously prioritizing the CL, but to say they don't care about La Liga now, or even better, that they didn't care about it in the first place :lol: like some RM supporters say, is far from true. Once you go 10, 12 or 16 points below, the easiest thing to say is that you didn't really care about winning in the first place.

The right term is lost hope of winning the league

raskolnikov

images

Home of Barca Fans