Penal Madrid

Neymessi

They really aren't anything unstoppable which may seem from their unbeaten run. A matter of time when they start dropping points.

barcafan161

Don't worry everyone, I'm sure that Real will start dropping points soon. They have to play Sevilla away in January in which I'm sure that Sevilla won't allow them to win. Their schedule looks difficult in the beginning of February too( Celta, Osasuna, Valencia, Villarreal away). There is no way that they will keep that 6 points lead.

That only works if we don't drop points as well and given our results lately that's hardly a lock.

BarçaBarça

What's irritating about RM is that only results matter for them. Their entire history is built on results, and therefore if it is deserved or not doesn't matter as much as it does for most Barca-fans.

That said, I think we can all agree that we need to pull ourselves together first before complaining about RM or any other side. Whining or hate against Real Madrid doesn't lead anywhere, we need to focus on how to solve our own problems and win our own games. If we do that, there is a decent chance for us to win the league, if not we are deserved losers, nothing more to say.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
What's irritating about RM is that only results matter for them. Their entire history is built on results, and therefore if it is deserved or not doesn't matter as much as it does for most Barca-fans.

That said, I think we can all agree that we need to pull ourselves together first before complaining about RM or any other side. Whining or hate against Real Madrid doesn't lead anywhere, we need to focus on how to solve our own problems and win our own games. If we do that, there is a decent chance for us to win the league, if not we are deserved losers, nothing more to say.

Capello fired twice because his style wasn't likeable.
Mourinho booed because his style wasn't likeable.
Ancelotti was respected and adored because his style was good.

The fans demand good football, what are you talking about?

MagIX

Ancelotti was respected and adored because his style was good.

Is it a joke ?
vs Bayern in CL semi.... a shameful and ridiculous parked bus, typical of small team vs big team. But Ancelotti won, and all is forgiven.

vlad

Is it a joke ?
vs Bayern in CL semi.... a shameful and ridiculous parked bus, typical of small team vs big team. But Ancelotti won, and all is forgiven.

Just because ancelotti was smarter then pep and his team was capable with few touches make a chance in front of neuer, and pep's bayern after 70% ball possesion couldnt do nothing, that does not mean that carlo parked a bus, its called outsmarting opponent, and to be honest i liked the gameplay of real madrid under ancelotti, fast and with clear ideas opposite of pep's bayern

Last edited:

Ahmedd

Mourinho booed because his style wasn't likeable.

Please stop :lol: RM fans loved him because his style was the perfect anti-Barca, you knew what you were going for when you hired him, he already used his anti-Barca tactics with Inter. But because of bad results the realtion between him, the players and the fans blew up.

vlad

Please stop :lol: RM fans loved him because his style was the perfect anti-Barca, you knew what you were going for when you hired him, he already used his anti-Barca tactics with Inter. But because of bad results the realtion between him, the players and the fans blew up.

Ok, now it looks that im defending real and mou or ancelotti, under mou they had best counter attacking football i ever seen, they score record goals in one season, they lost on penaltys against jupp's bayern in Cl, yes, mou left prepared team for ancelotti. They played dirty football against barca but that is another story, i liked el classicos more back then then now, there was more tension in it, like it should be

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Congratulations to Kashima Antlers for putting up a great fight against the white dung team, they actually outplayed the wdf for a great portion of the game and gave those fuckers a hard time.

We have no reason whatsoever to not play better and beat those fuckers.

Home of Barca Fans