Pep Guardiola

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Can someone explain why is Rosell bad for us?
Compare this:

GtxCe.jpg

With this:

250px-NosferatuShadow.jpg

M

mitkoa7x

The only bad thing he did IMHO was signing with Quatar foundation and moving the Unicef logo. He is getting the club out of its debts so that is a good thing. I dont see him as Nosferatu ;)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The only bad thing he did IMHO was signing with Quatar foundation and moving the Unicef logo. He is getting the club out of its debts so that is a good thing. I dont see him as Nosferatu ;)

Here's a tip...Dig deeper than the last 2 seasons, go beyond the surface

M

mitkoa7x

I've never been one for politics, especially mixing politics with sports :puke: Im happy with both Laporta's and Rosell's policies. As long as Sandro doesnt get the team in further debt or drive away Pep I wont complain.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Problem is, like with politics, the worst things are often the things that are not readily visible...It's a good tip in life, don't be fooled by only what you see on the surface...always ask questions, always seek answers/solutions

M

mitkoa7x

He can line his own pockets all he wants, as long as the club is going forward,im content :D

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He can line his own pockets all he wants, as long as the club is going forward,im content :D

I'd be ok if it were only lining his pockets to some degree...but it's hardly just about lining his own pockets and he's far more clever/sneaky to do anything too obvious out in the open...In that regard, Rosell is far more prudent than our playboy of a Prez, Laporta...That doesn't make him better, just makes him a better cheat

JDaniels

Laporta: "Guardiola has given everything, he has the right to think some more and his decision should be respected."

Home of Barca Fans