Pep Guardiola

Yugo Count Dante

I thank Pep for this season. I actually can not thank him enough.
And for winning only three trophies and reaching another Copa final for a potential 4th trophy. the only thing I want now is for him to sign his contract. more than a normal manager. we should enter our second phase of evolution. this team has the capacity to change the normal cycle of super teams. And I know that Pep is the man to guid us there.
I like you man :pep:

El Guaje

These lines really cracked me up, and I am heavily depressed after last night. You definately are not very aware tactically, so please don't comment on such matters man. It was not Pep that told the players to stay static and keep doing the same thing over and over again. funny how people like you make it very very very clear as to why pep signs year by year.

lolz.

Who the hell comes up with game plans and such? If it was not Pep who told them how and what to do on the pitch, then who did it? Puyol doing a John Terry?
And even if it was not Pep (who else might it be? -.-), then why cant he see that forcing the ball through the middle doesent work? And that passing 100 times doesent work? Is it hard for him to order them to try the wings too? Yell to them so they start shooting more? To stay behind when they currently are through to the finals?

Tell me where I am wrong.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Guardiola will sign for Barca very soon . Practically , he can not leave Barca at the moment. It will literally create an ugly picture and some sections may accuse of him of leaving the team at the worst moment when the team needs a leader like him.

He will sign for another year and will try to win everything back . The good news can reach us even within next 10days .

Questioned about what he would tell a child who has cried for Barcelona for the first time after Tuesday's match, Guardiola said: "Welcome to the club. You will cry more times.

"This is part of the sport. You cannot win every time."

Man what a line by Pep please dont leave mannn :(

M

mitkoa7x

Because Guardiola wants to announce his decision first to the players, an official statement is only expected for Friday. [mundodeportivo]

Guardiola discussed yesterday his renewal with assistant Vilanova and could today meet with president Rosell to make a final decision. [md]

I cant wait for Friday

Chainsaw

Killahead
You guys are going too much into this. To me the chance that he could leave was always very slim, even now it's still very very unlikely. It's not like the team needs an evolution or anything like that or this BS talking that a cycle is over blah blah. The team just needs to start more humbly next season with more concentration, improve some positions with the new signings and fix some things which are more details than anything.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Several media and journalists claim that Guardiola has decided not to renew his contract, ahead of a meeting with president Rosell today. @barcastuff

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
As players are off from practice Guardiola will talk with his players tomorrow , on Friday and give them his last message . - catalan media ..

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
el mundo is saying official statement likely on Friday ..... and the likely official announcement is Pep Guardiola is leaving the Club.

Richard.H

el mundo is saying official statement likely on Friday ..... and the likely official announcement is Pep Guardiola is leaving the Club.

michael-scott-no.gif

Home of Barca Fans