Pep Guardiola

Daisymorr

What made him leave barca with prime messi. Its a big question. He said he needed a break but it's bullshit. Seems to be ready to coach city to his death.
He left because he felt he could no longer motivate that particular Team. Maybe they were getting tired of his demands.
Or, he left because the Team was at its peak and will go down as a mythical legendary Pep team for future generations to look back on.

Total-Football

Shaikh Mansoor.

They pay him under the table as well and give him any player he wants. He gets anything he wishes. Kicks anyone out when he eats to. No other club would give him as much.
The any player he wanted argument seems weak. He had the goat at his prime and iniesta at his prime and a couple more world class players. No way it was a matter of wanting players.

Temptation

The any player he wanted argument seems weak. He had the goat at his prime and iniesta at his prime and a couple more world class players. No way it was a matter of wanting players.
At Barca many people were more powerful than him. He had tons of options and clubs to try out. Barca couldn't get any player they wanted.

At City no one is more powerful, he has nowhere exciting to try out. Can and does get anything he wants.

Temptation

"Doped as a player - confirmed.

Payments to referees at Barca - confirmed.

Guilty of financial doping UEFA - confirmed.

115 charges of cheating hanging over City.

Is he feck ‘the greatest’, it’s laughable."

A post from CAF. Interesting.....

wisconsincule

^^ Man U fans can cry all they want. Sucks to be them and no one really cares.

Good for Pep. I dont give a fuck how much it cost. Still deservedly won the treble.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations to pep. I havent watched the final as I am sure many other football fans missed it as well..
It kinda lost it's allure this year for many people.

Bobo32

He left abruptly with the best squad ever when the people he liked were forced out of the club, quit coaching for a while, returned to Bayern for a short spell, and then went to City, where he stayed for close to 10 years

"why did he leave" perhaps because he disliked Rosell et al?

Home of Barca Fans