Pepe vs Pique vs Ramos

Who better?

• Total voters

Fati_Future_BallonDor

At pure defending Ramos is last for me

Pepe > Pique even though i think Pique was in his peak better but Pepe's longevity is unmatched in history of football so i take him over Pique

KingLeo10

Pique's 14/15 is the best peak of the lot.

Ramos most clutch.

Pepe best pure defender.

Hard to separate.

Temptation

Pepe>Ramos>Pique.

Ramos and Pique are 2 of the most overrated defenders ever by casuals who count team trophies to rate individuals.

Morten

Pepe>Ramos>Pique.

Ramos and Pique are 2 of the most overrated defenders ever by casuals who count team trophies to rate individuals.

No, Ramos and Pique were both excellent players.

Its not just about the trophies, its the contribution to them, Ramos in particular has played a big role in many of the trophies for RM, you talk of him as if he was a passenger.

Temptation

No, Ramos and Pique were both excellent players.

Its not just about the trophies, its the contribution to them, Ramos in particular has played a big role in many of the trophies for RM, you talk of him as if he was a passenger.
Excellent? Yes. But they get overrated.

I have seen folks compare Ramos to Maldini and Baresi, which is a joke. At no point in his career, Ramos was as good as them.

But ofcourse, Ramos is an excellent all round player, very clutch and a Madrid legend no doubt.

About Pique, he has glaring weaknesses in his game although he was great in his prime and very good on the ball. Pique has admitted that the PL didn't suit him at all and he found it very difficult. He barely got games ahead of Vidic and Rio. It's because of the weaknesses he had against pace and quick feet. A bit similar to Puyol except Pique was more talented and Puyol had better mental attributes.

Home of Barca Fans