Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

fergus90

He looked very slow to react to anything tonight. But fully expect the return of Aubame-who, Aubame-what next week.

Tackle

Looks to be a very fit player, but cannot play 90 minutes every three days, especially with the pressing Xavi demands. Need another pacy striker to at least rotate with him next season. Luuk is still a good option to have in emergency situations however.

Nello

Was quite awful tonight. Was basically useless in the buildup, which can the impact the game a lot when the CF is so vital to play on the 3rd man. I still believe Ferran can be a good option centrally, something I hope Xavi experiments with once Ansu is back to claim the LW spot.

Last edited:

Total-Football

The big problem is that he has had many of those games like tonight. Too many for a team to compete at the high level next year. Our ambition will reveal itself next summer. If we dont spend big on a proven killer upfront i doubt we can compete with the elite.

Total-Football

Im not sure if this is the guy to lead the attack next year if we want to challenge. It will depend on our ambition next year. If barca wanna progress at baby steps, which is fine, i believe he is enough for next year. The guy hold up play is terrible, he presses in phases and to his whim,and inconsistent. Not to mention his link up skills which are weak. In strong teams attackers do it all: they press, they link and they score. Perhaps his stamina is not good.

Having said that, i wont be mad at the club if they wanna play it safe financially. But we really do need a CF and a RB urgently. And they have to be young and fresh.

Last edited:

Jakabor

He is on a relatively cheap contract for another year.

10 goals in 14 matches? Of course he stays. But yes, Barca should look to upgrade the 9 position this summer if they have the financial capability to do so.

Kul_z

Does his job. Tbf to him, one proper cross-goal.
But he needs to do more, his link up play is awful.

Home of Barca Fans