Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

mc_lovin

Chelsea with Werner, Ziyech and possibly Havertz.... straight up fire transfer window for Lampard!

What system does Lampard play? I dont see Havertz and Ziyech coexisting.

And honestly I dont rate any of them as really special. All highlight players for me without substance.

El Gato

Villarato!
What system does Lampard play? I dont see Havertz and Ziyech coexisting.

From what I've seen 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 variations mostly, occasionally experimenting with wing backs when he has to play Marcos Alonso too.
If they go full 4-2-3-1 with Havertz at 10, he and Ziyech could mesh OK in that 3. Bigger issue would be finding a spot on the pitch for Pulisic, he's been better at LW for them since lockdown. But then again they probably have that factored in having this many attackers. Not sure if double pivot with Kante and Jorginho will work as they want, and where that leaves Kovacic. And who their backup DM really is...

All in all offensively they have a lot of flexibility. It's their D + keeper who are trash for the most part. Almost as top heavy as Galacticos 1.0 and Kepa has some of the worst keeper stats Premier League has ever seen since records began.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
My guess:

Werner
Pulisic - Havertz - Ziyech
X - Kante

They need to sign two FBs too and a new GK.

Get in Tagliafico as your LB and a decent RB + GK and this could be really good.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
There were rumours a few weeks ago of a Tagliafico + Onana to Chelsea. Either way Chelsea are building a solid team , need a few defenders and a Gk and they can imo compete for the PL.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Beating Liverpool and City consecutively and proceed to lose against a team in relegation battle. Never change Arsenal :lol: :lol:

Home of Barca Fans